Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamis4u

Reaction score
Though I was able to un-suspend my account because it was because of High Resource Usage. Have sadly had to say My account got 5 times suspended today because of it and I really don't get it what is using High Resource , lately I haven't changed anything on the site, it was all good until today accept that 500 errors which have gone, now I have un-suspended ,my account but why I made this post is to know what is the reason behind suspension? or High Resource? otherwise if I get suspended so many times it may not get suspended permanently? There is nothing of high Resource Used But What has happened is I have increased my Visitors 100% in past few days so may be that is the reason?
and yeah there is no error log in cpanel so that I could find out the reason behind it.

*While typing it I got suspended Once more :(

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

The resource monitoring script was turned back on just yesterday, during our server work it has been offline.

This is from the log:

Tue 10 Aug 2010 20:25:13 / 1281486313:
cpu: 67.000
mem: 0.100
ctm: 00:00:00
commands: (1 total)

You did use 67 % of one CPU at that time, the limit for free hosting is 25% (for a limited time). It seem to be related to downloads offered: HTTP_REFERER=http://islamis4u.info.tm/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=198&view=viewcategory&catid=1

Status
Not open for further replies.