Suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rspsx103

Reaction score
Well I recently got a suspension for hosting a private server, but that doesn't bother me but what does is that I had important shizzle on there, like auto donation system scripted by me, and I reformatted my computer relying on x10hosting. So I need to at least need to compress the files and download it on my desktop. Anyway I can contact the staff at x10hosting? Because the only thing I can contact them is by mail & here, I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
From our Terms of Service

6. System Backups
Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. x10Hosting retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups. Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the Terms outlined on this page.

8. Suspension
If an account is suspended for a breach of the Terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

Emphasis Mine

https://www.x10hosting.com/terms

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am going to go ahead and throw in my two cents with the hope that others will read this thread and take notice.
One of the ways that x10Hosting provides superior and reliable service is by establishing reasonable limitations and rules and then actively seeking out and dealing with account holders who do no read and follow the simple rules and limitations.
If one has files, script, or databases which are difficult or impossible to replace, then why would you not create and store backups? Backups are simple and quick to create. I backup stuff at least once a week and store multiple copies in multiple locations.
"I created something very special and valuable to me and then left one single copy in one single location."
Just does not make sense.
But, you have now received the authoritative answer you wanted from staff (Neil)

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Be sure to click on [ Click to expand ] to 'see' #8 in the "Terms of Service" (TOS) above

Status
Not open for further replies.