swapsiesuk

b0dyr0ck2006

Reaction score
Well thanks to some previous advice from you lot here I have edited my site, I have added a new and improved, personal, Logo to the site, I have also tweaked the appearence a bit. :cool:

We have now moved the site to its own address so the previous post I had now leads you nowhere. :biggrin:

I dont want to ruin it with ads on the side.

It is a general swapping site aimed at all you good folks in the sunny UK. Both for girls and guys.

Check it out and any suggestions or advice will be gratefully received.

swapsiesuk.co.uk

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Code:
XML Parsing Error: syntax error
Line Number 1, Column 62:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

PHAIL. ;)

Last edited:

freecrm

Reaction score
Quite liking it and funnily enough, I like your header logo!

One thing that would drastically improve it would be to add category icons on your front page. This seems a bit too text-heavy at present.

b0dyr0ck2006

Reaction score
I was worried it was a bit to patriotic, wasn't ment that way. Just wanted something that had some relation to the site.

I was thinking of changing the folder images on each of the Group Categories to something relevant to the Threads.

Bit of a 'pita' but i think would be worth it.

Still with your last idea, I'm not sure what graphics i would display in the side's. Would that not make it too cluttered?

What about some sort of background to break up some of the white?

Thanks for your input. My first Live website, so a bit unsure.

b0dyr0ck2006

Reaction score
Well thanks to some previous advice from you lot here I have edited my site, I have added a new and improved, personal, Logo to the site, I have also tweaked the appearence a bit. :cool:

We have now moved the site to its own address so the previous post I had now leads you nowhere. :biggrin:

I dont want to ruin it with ads on the side.

It is a general swapping site aimed at all you good folks in the sunny UK. Both for girls and guys.

Check it out and any suggestions or advice will be gratefully received.

swapsiesuk.co.uk

Ok guys and girls, here it is, the new and improved SwapsiesUK site. I think i have now covered all the bases and have come away with a new site that i believe is much better than the original.

Please swing by and check it out and let me know your opinions.

You never know you may even have some old gear that you fancy swapping.

Thanks for looking.