Switching from basic to cPanel v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknessiseek

Reaction score
Changed @jawcsx10, @scismith, @grandda2, @tctpcrio, @eye3dsx1, @intotech. Sorry for the problems.

@darknessiseek @coaster3000 I'm not seeing an account associated with your account to temporarily switch. Please go to "Get Support" in cPanel and link your hosting and forum accounts.
I do not understand, I linked my forum account to my hosting account yesterday afternoon
Did the link to link your account not work? I did that after reading this thread.. Check again I added it again.
I don't think the link is working I now added it 3 times, and it does not show on my side that my account is linked, it gave the continue button I clicked it and it said it's connected....
Username: theproj2

Last edited:

gtdave

Reaction score
@Dead-i, could you please also change mine to cPanel x3. My username is rgtbetax, site is rgtbeta.x10.mx

Thanks very much.

tancop

Reaction score
I can't switch to cPanel too
please switch mine to cpanel 3
thank you
name: tancop

remy87x18

Reaction score
Just realize I can't access to cpanel or Cpanel3, just give me that "1" at the corner. cpanel user is magnus1, reminator.x10.mx
please fix, thanks.

symphon3

Reaction score
I also would kindly request you switch me to CPanel X3. I want to use postgresql as opposed to mysql.

My cpanel login is symphon4

Status
Not open for further replies.