tell me please why my website Suspended ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account was suspended for file hosting. Suspension was done manually which means that the account has been reviewed by a staff member.

File hosting is prohibited in TOS, and we have zero tolerance for TOS violations of this kind. This means the account will remain suspended until terminated.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Here's the reason I see under the Suspension:

File hosting.

The free hosting x10Hosting gives is not for File Hosting, only for making a website. Any files uploaded must pertain to the website.

salaambl38

Reaction score
i think you need give me time to pertain to the website ,really i dont' understand your law but at least before suspend any website should let people know what mistakes they made and give them time to backup files

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You were told about the rules through x10hosting's TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account. Agreeing to it without reading it is no excuse. This is what zero tolerance means. Backups or any access to your account is not allowed. I advise that you read the terms of service anywhere you sign up for something before agreeing to it.

Last edited:

salaambl38

Reaction score
You were told about the rules through x10hosting's TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account. Agreeing to it without reading it is no excuse. This is what zero tolerance means. Backups or any access to your account is not allowed. I advise that you read the terms of service anywhere you sign up for something before agreeing to it.

you tell something looks right but in fact it's feigned , nobody will read the terms carefully before install or sing up any software or site today , yes , u can say it's not your busness ,but u shoud treat user more kindly even i'm a free user. maybe one day Bill gates suspend your windows suddenly by some reasons , can u tell us you have read all the terms of windwos?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That's still no excuse, and all users here receive these consequences equally for zero tolerance violation of TOS as it's already outlined. The TOS isn't even that hard to read, and you're solely responsible for abiding to it.

Last edited:

salaambl38

Reaction score
That's still no excuse, and all users here receive these consequences equally for zero tolerance violation of TOS as it's already outlined. The TOS isn't even that hard to read, and you're solely responsible for abiding to it.

i said i didn't knew that terms , but you say that's still no excuse .
yes , it's not excuse but a reason.

when you are both prosecutors and judges, what can i do

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't do anything, you broke the rules... you've wasted enough of our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.