Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenny

Reaction score
x10hosting is one of the greatest, webhosts around, did I mention it's also free? They give you so much memory, bandwidth, databases, when I first signed up for x10's services, I was overwhelmed by the amount I was able to use. Honestly, I could never fill up my account, because of this and many other great reasons I love x10's free service. You will not regret using x10 as your webhost. They are so quick at support and their servers are almost never down without an explanation, and honestly I have nothing much to say, other than AWESOME WEBHOST. Hope you enjoy x10 like I did.

No url required.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
x10hosting has to be the best free hosting ever. I have tried a good portion of the free webhosts out there, and most of them have forced users to place Ads, or just place ads on the users page were they like. X10 don't force anything on there free users.They also have very friendly staff, which seems to be hard to come across in the world of free hosts, and i don't hesitate to recommend it to friends.

Eeeh could use some work but its 1 in the morning here.

WyrGecko

Reaction score
Sorry about the length :p - downtime from the earlier upgrades seemed kind of messy (maybe just needed to post more updates during the process) but it's really been great otherwise - thanks :)
---
x10 seemed too good to be true at first, but it's been great. The admins of x10 don't let it sit idle. They're constantly working on adding even more features to an already extensive list.

The tech support is also amazing and a very rare find - both from an insider and outsider perspective. The various people I've interacted with have been helpful with a great attitude. Issues are escalated when needed; there is no "can't do anything, go away" attitude. Even at one of Support's busiest times for a minor issue that wasn't marked as Critical, I received a reply in under two days. And that's support for ad-free hosting, not paid.

With a hosting service that is constantly working on advancing while still paying close attention to any current issues, how could you not pick x10? It's simply unparalleled.

PicTech1

Reaction score
When my site is up, things are great. But, in the last 6 months, the last 3-4 people that I have referred to my website could not access it because of server issues of one kind or another.

I have to admit that in a free service that you can't complain, but needless to say, when I send a client to my website and it is down everytime, that is rather embarassing, especially as a web designer with the errors beyond my control.

It's hard to say how much business I have lost because of it, and likewise, the business x10 has lost because I will not pay for a service that is a crapshoot on rather or not my site would be up. So far its been down 3 times, and up once when sending someone to my website to review my services. Like I said, when the servers are up then its great hosting. :)

http://www.btcsonline.com

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
If you feel this is a bit too long, the individual sections could be used as separate testimonials with a bit of a reword.

I've been using x10 for a bit over a year now and the service I get from it is unparalleled! If you decide to go the ad-enhanced route like I did, you can get the same amount of disk space, bandwidth, etc. that other hosts charge money for all for one ad that you can place yourself. Even if you go the ad-free route, you'd be hard-pressed to find another host that offers the same amount or more space and bandwidth than x10.

Have I mentioned their support? I've generally gotten replies to all of my support questions in 24 hours, and at most in 48 hours. I haven't seen that level of support in any of the other free hosts that I've tried out before going to x10 (and I've tried out quite a few).

Finally, their rewards system is far superior to anything else I've seen. Simply for posting in their forums, you receive credits that you can use to get cash via PayPal and domain names. The cash you get via PayPal could then in turn be used to double your disk space and bandwidth, making x10's deal even more of a steal! The rewards program truly makes running a busy website possible with x10's free hosting, something that very few (if any) other hosts could say about their own hosting.

No site necessary

dwd2000

Reaction score
If I had to use just one word to describe why I have been with x10 since January, 2008, it would be "TRUST".

Corey and his staff make you feel at home. After only a few months, I felt comfortable enough to upgrade to one of their paid hosting plans. Best move I ever made. I have 3 domains running from here. I even transferred one domain registration to x10's capable hands a month before it was due.

The community of fellow webmasters (free and paid customers) are another reason I'm still here. It doesn't take long to make friends, get great advice, and even help with coding problems. There is always someone willing to help.

Domains:
http://www.friends-alumni.com
http://www.nuthinbutwebdesignlinks.com
http://www.ultimatewebring.com

nandifamily

Reaction score
I have been using x10Hosting for 2 years. I have found it really good to host my site on. There is simply so much space to store your data and also supports unlimited file types.
Also, their support service is so good, that none of my problems stayed for a long time. The discussion forum is full of info. So I can guarantee that anyone on x10 will have a very nice time!
Domain: www.nandi-family.co.cc

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I have been, for a lot of time, jumping around from host to host, trying to find a good host. I fell upon this one and found it good. Tried it, and fell in love. Good server reliability, excellent support, we feel that x10 is a lot driven by it's community.

Domain: http://afrosoft.co.cc

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been using x10 since it started. It's the best free webhost out there. It's even better than some paid hosts. The staff are very friendly and know what they are doing.

Domain: http://i628.net

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
I was moving from one free web hosting services to another and I was never satisfied, then I found x10hosting coming to my rescue. And I am really happy with there service and support. The forum is the best with very helpful members and the support is the best. I do not know how do they manage everything but they are the best!

Domain: Technology Unleashed (http://tech.elementfx.com/blog/)

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who submitted a testimonial. We have enough for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.