thank you

phoenixracing

Reaction score
would like to say thank you to corey for all his good work with this hosting and for keeping us updated even though he will be extremely busy sorting out the problems that have come up

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, don't be thanking us! Thank you! ;D

Without patient users like yourself, things wouldn't be working around here.

phoenixracing

Reaction score
i know, dont get me wrong i was irretated by the fact i couldnt work on my site, but i understand a big thing like all this big work will bring up problems and delays. getting shirty about it all is never gunna get you anywhere. This hosting is the best ive used by far and ive used a few.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Based on my observations, particularly experience with support tickets, I have concluded that Corey, (and most of the staff), never sleep. I have had very few problems with my x10 service, (ranging from free service to paid service to my current VPS), and all ot those problems were resolved very quickly and professionally. Sure, hardware and software upgrades can create some minor temporary problems and even short term service outages, but in the long run x10 users will greatly benefit from those upgrades and changes.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know about the other staff, but i usually stay up until around 4am GMT +9.5 as during these times some of the admins aren't around. So if something goes wrong, there is someone to contact them. :D