Thanks for a great year of webhosting!

axyse

Reaction score
I am a premium customer. I just reached my one year renewal with you guys and I just wanted to say thanks for the flawless service.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I am a premium customer. I just reached my one year renewal with you guys and I just wanted to say thanks for the flawless service.

We're glad that you're satisfied with x10Hosting. Staff members are always trying their best to improve the service for our users.

lance4681

Reaction score
Well, I just have to say you have the best free service by far, and I will be going on to paid once I have finished writing all the articles I need to finish and have thought of a domain name

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
You're welcome! Glad to hear things are all fine for you.

kkenny

Reaction score
Yes, it's good hosting here at x10hosting. I can assure you that you can never find great free hosting anywhere else in comparison to x10hosting.

lance4681

Reaction score
Probs wont get a reply to this but how did you guys start off? as a paid or free host? also how can you justify having adfree hosting? thats nuts, you have had about 1hour total downtime while I have been with you and your a free service so that is sweet, I do however get random 404s but if I refresh the page they go right away. I will be updating to paid once I finish up my site I don't see any point in paying for hosting a partly done site also I have not got a domain yet but seriously well done