Thanks X10hosting, You are Great!

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Hi!
X10hosting,
I am continuously using this free hosting service for nearly 1 year and I have never experienced any problem. You have provided me really a good web hosting service. My website is up and running because of you. Many many thanks to X10hosting. YOU ARE GREAT!!!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your positive feedback - it's great to hear you're having a pleasant experience with x10 :D

Last edited:

gamexgur

Reaction score
Wow! x10 is amazing! this is what I'm actually looking for. Thank you sooooo much!!! More power to you guys! :redface:

longbich

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder today about dropping in to see what's going on in x10. Where did that month go? Wow!
Looks like there have been a few problems for some folks who upgraded and then had a 530 or 503?

longbich

Reaction score
I know that I'll be away from 21st Dec until 27th January. I will be in a region of SE Asia with no means of going online. I will try to update and login to x10 just before I leave Australia and then cross my fingers.

longbich

Reaction score
There are many more who like x10 than have some kind of problem.

I have had a problem with putting up an extra site. My problem NOT x10's.
I just could not get it going without wrecking my original site. I gave up after some kind bloke straightened out my original site as I did not want to take any further chance on destroying something that I was satisfied with.

longbich

Reaction score
OK I am in Greece far from home but able to log in briefly before heading to Africa where internet access will not be available. Only communication will be via drums until near the end of September. Ha ha lots a FUN!

longbich

Reaction score
OK I am back in OZ after having such a great time in Africa.....incommunicado to say the least. I was suspended for not being in contact for a month but looking back my last login/post was September 6th. Anyhow my "suspension" was lifted straight away so no hassles here. Thanks x10.

coaster300078

Reaction score
I decided to post here for my thanks to. Before the co.cc domains disappeared. This was perfect for my school work. I made websites just for my book reports due to my high interest in programming.

This is an absolutely excellent service that I hope continues to strive. Hopefully when I Become a big enough developer I can help support this service through a paid premium account.

My account did disappear due to inactivity. But I plan to rebuild this account again.
The reason it may seem like I am a new member.
I attempted to remake my site when co.cc died but.. Had some troubles with cpanel. Could not get in.
This was majorly due to a login problem I had. It mainly occurred due to my domain name disappearing. Nothing that x10 caused. It was my problem then. Did not prepare for the TLD to be removed.

longbich

Reaction score
Well here goes into another year at x10 Hosting. Hope it's as good as the last one.
I might even get outta my comfort zone and attempt putting up an extra site. Last time was pretty scary when my original site seemed to be tangled up so much that only the intervention of a withit x10-er got me back on line.

huynhgia

Reaction score
Hi!
X10hosting,
I am continuously using this free hosting service for nearly 1 year and I have never experienced any problem. You have provided me really a good web hosting service. My website is up and running because of you. Many many thanks to X10hosting. YOU ARE GREAT!!!
Me,too! Thanks X10Hosting

longbich

Reaction score
Yep I will be away for 2 1/2 months but this time I will be places hopefully which have accessible internet. India, Italy, Spain, USA & Canada. I should be able to login & prevent suspension. I won't be back in OZ until early January. What a trip!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Or finally take the plunge and upgrade to x10Premium!!
wink-smiley.png

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
Some thoughts if you know you are going to be away for awhile:

1. Login just to the account panel just before you leave. Gives you the maximum amount of time.
2. Backup and download your site, files and databases. Just in case. (you should do it periodically anyway).
3. Unless you headed to the middle of nowhere, there are Internet Cafes, public libraries, airports, etc, that all have cheap/free Internet access. Log in. But then, a vacation is meant to "get away from it all", so I can understand not wanting to.
4. If there is no way you will have access to the Internet for over a month and a half and you do not want to rebuild your site (from backups or scratch), consider asking a trusted friend to log in for you. "Trusted" as in he won't mess up your account and "Trusted" in the sense that he will remember to do it.
5. When you get back, check your site asap. Unsuspend if suspended. If the unsuspension hangs (the system sometimes does), post a request for an Admin to do it manually.

Have a great trip! Post your travel pix.