The Big 3-0

lotius

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I know, people live far longer these days so what's the big deal about turning thirty? Well in perspective I suppose you have to look around, there are 30 year olds that own companies, have doctorates, my mother had 2 children one of them was 11 and the other 8 by the time she was thirty. I guess what I'm getting at is that those decade points are a form of life mile markers. So far I've achieved buying a home, getting married, graduating college, a tad later than planned, and only maxed out one credit card. All in all, I didn't conquer the world but it didn't beat me either. So recognition of this milestone, if you don't mind me asking, how's everyone else doing on the road of life?

Dan

Reaction score
I'm only 2, nearly 3 years after my first decade in the world.
So far all I've achieved is becoming a moderator on here and finding out that homework is really boring ;)

When did you turn 30 then? Today?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
So far all I've achieved is becoming a moderator on here and finding out that homework is really boring ;)

LOL when did you find out Homework was boring Dan? It's been boring since it was invented. :biggrin:

siabnec

Reaction score

as in 12 or 13?
if so then our the most mature preteen/early teenage ive seen, on the internet

intertec

Reaction score
as in 12 or 13?
if so then our the most mature preteen/early teenage ive seen, on the internet

haha. X10 is filled with young kids like myself. I'm only 13. There is many, many users here at x10 that are very young.

lotius

Reaction score
I turned 30 on the 26th, I have the same birthday as T.S. Eliot, I think it would have been is 120th birthday though. Not many people reach that age.
Not really surprising that there's a lot of teenagers running things around here seems like most kids are born with a bottle in one hand and a mouse in the other haha.

kkenny

Reaction score
haha. X10 is filled with young kids like myself. I'm only 13. There is many, many users here at x10 that are very young.

I'M ONLY 2 YRS OLD!

jk. anyways, 30 isn't that old. It's not really a big deal. Your still a young adult, and you can still do a lot of fun things people in their middle twenties do. Don't be discouraged by your age and live every day to it's maximum potential!

ChristaHelmOnline

Reaction score
I will be 30 in a little less than 6 years and I must say, I am dreading it simply because I am not at all near where I thought I would be by 30, or even at 24. I don't even want to think about what those dreams were anymore - too depressing. But let's just say if it all were still to happen by 30, I would not only be thrilled but astonished. LOL

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
be 30 in 14 years!

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Wow 12 and 13 year olds? o.0 I am 17, but ehh...HAPPY B-DAY!!!

shutter16

Reaction score
I've done many things in my 30 years. Honestly a lot I thought I would not. Accomplished some good things, that being my family. Abolished some bad things, that being my exhub and most of my family/friends in NJ that were nothing but money mongers... and now I'm trying to live a quiet life with my guy and all our kids.. but the30 bug bit me and I'm thinking it might be mid life crisis moment.. any moment... lol. Life passes so quick, it's like I blinked and was just 21 the other day!

mattura

Reaction score
Well congrats. Seems like you've done a load of cool things. I want to be married and have a house by 30 certainly (do you own it outright? Or mortgage?), but the way things are looking financially, even that will be a challenge.