The domains hosted in chopin are showed in all countries??

Status
Not open for further replies.

comunidaduser31

Reaction score
Some user form Peru latin america, are tell me that they cant acces to my domain. My answer is if chopin servers has been banned any country, or is a specify users problem.
Anyone have the same probleme on chopin?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not believe x10Hosting have blocked Peru as it is not on the Country Restrictions Blacklist.
People in Peru should have the ability to access all websites hosted on x10Hosting fine.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not so much about what x10Hosting blocks -- some countries (notably China) have blocked some of the free hosting servers (by IP, so it doesn't matter what the user's domain name is), and some individual ISPs have blocked servers as well. I'm not aware of a general Peruvian block of any of x10's servers, but that doesn't mean there isn't one in place. Even if there isn't a national block, as I've said, there may be an ISP block.

Can your user ping the server?

comunidaduser31

Reaction score
It's not so much about what x10Hosting blocks -- some countries (notably China) have blocked some of the free hosting servers (by IP, so it doesn't matter what the user's domain name is), and some individual ISPs have blocked servers as well. I'm not aware of a general Peruvian block of any of x10's servers, but that doesn't mean there isn't one in place. Even if there isn't a national block, as I've said, there may be an ISP block.

Can your user ping the server?

I think you have a part of reason.
I thinks there are any probleme with the dns for my users from Peru. Not all but many users.

I can acces to my web using many proxy servers that are allowed in Peru, and they uses many isp companys, like Telmex, Nextel of Preu, and Telefonica Peru.

But there is also true that many user comment the same problem, so its posible that the isp they use block servers like x10hosting, or anything happen with their dns configuration.

So the probleme isnt for me, is their conection probleme. I cant do more for him. They have to solved the probleme themeselves or change isp company.

I cant change x10hosting, jeje that is impossible hahaha
Sorry for my english i am spanish and i know it, its deplorable.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
That is correct; x10Hosting cannot control the firewalls that essellar mentioned above. :)

Sorry for my english i am spanish and i know it, its deplorable.
No problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.