The email address supplied is already in use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rk$tr4ng3r

Reaction score
In Account Management Panel i follow the instructions that say \\\"You currently have a hosting account pending creation. Your hosting account will be created as soon as your account\\\'s email address is confirmed. Confirm your email address now to get your hosting account. Confirm and create it.\\\"\r\nthe replied message was \\\"The email address supplied is already in use (support).\\\" \r\nso here i am :p\r\nthx for your time.\r\nregards pete

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
In Account Management Panel i follow the instructions that say \\\"You currently have a hosting account pending creation. Your hosting account will be created as soon as your account\\\'s email address is confirmed. Confirm your email address now to get your hosting account. Confirm and create it.\\\"\r\nthe replied message was \\\"The email address supplied is already in use (support).\\\" \r\nso here i am :p\r\nthx for your time.\r\nregards pete

Hello,

New Account Panel and signup system is not fully online at the moment. Admins are working on it. Wait for these upgrades to be done. Then signup again.

d4rk$tr4ng3r

Reaction score
Wow a speedy reply :happysad::happysad:;)
thx Boss is the Best

I see you have been busy today replying to all the same problems.Good job mate and forgive me for not reading the faq's sooner :p

regards pete

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you ever signed up for an account using that email address before?

d4rk$tr4ng3r

Reaction score
hello Hellsheep

No I made the gmail account at 9.50am today.Then tried to sing up for an account at x10 and got the msg that i spoke of in my first post.

thx for all your speedy replies

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello again d4rk$tr4ng3r,

It does seem that the account creation process may have had a little hiccup, it would be related to the current upgrades going on, sorry for the delay, your best bet would be try again in 24 hours or so and let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.