The first website you visted ??

delon

Banned
Reaction score
the first website i visited was *link removed. Security issue* ( not updated any more, i believe so ), it was an awesome website, i used to visit that website regularly when i was 8 - 11 years old. this website made me interested in websites and how the internet works and everything related to the world of internet. but so sad it not updated any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

tittat

Reaction score
i am not sure..... but it should be yahoo nothing else... when i am in my 7th standard......

withambition

Reaction score
Mine was a section of Cartoon Network called Cartoon Orbit. That was a really long time ago though.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The first website I visited when I was 5 years old, and was Cartoon Network (yes, I've been using the Internet for a LONG time).

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I was 7, first site I ever visited was the AOL homepage (bleah), then I went to the BBC website. That was on dial-up (also bleah) and took a minute to load. Now I'm on broadband and the first sites I visit are these forums, my own website (tnl2k7 :: the playground) and Google :).

-Luke.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
First site I went to was www.bellsouth.net (My then ISP's homepage). Using Netscape navigator. ;) Now days, this is the first one, then myspace, and craigslist

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
First page I viewed was probably the default Earthlink dialup homepage.. man that was a long time ago

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Probably either Google, Some page of my ISP or the homepage of my router.

yiehtk

Reaction score
I'm not so sure, since I must've been a wee little child at the time, but I do believe it something linked off of AOL at the time, considering my friend had AOL.

Probably a game site. But jeez, I never even think about it because it must've been over ten years ago.

klnce

Reaction score
I think that was yahoo.com that was nearly in 2000......... Everything comes late to India. But everything rocks in India.