The first website you visted ??

Wizet

Reaction score
Cartoonnetwork.com or kidswb.com i forgot but it was really a long time ago.

mad4chan

Reaction score
the first website i ever ever visited was yahoo.com since that was the default homepage on my school's computers. Right after that, i went straight to all kinds of dragonball z fanpages lol. That was sooo long ago, had to of been around 1996 or 1997.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
for me, I think it was pcgameworld in 1998 when I was 8 years old...

it was a very good site for game cheats and trail versio downloads but then it became a little vulgar and I stopped going there...

LHVWB

Reaction score
It would have been absolutely ages ago, but it was probably my old schools website or google. I can't really remember. ;)

abcisaac

Reaction score
Yahoo! We "got The Internet" in our high school--it was a big deal. We only had it in one classroom (the "technology" classroom--imagine that) and this was when they were showing on the homepage what all new web sites were popping up. Speedo was at the top of the list. With a handful of high school age boys, that was rather amusing. No one dared to visit that site, though.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Google! Man came and setup our computer in 2001 and told us to use google, which no one had ever heard of then.

Alex

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
First page i ever visited online was http://x10hosting.com ;)

Just kidding, it was AOL's ol homepage. Now there MySpace, Facebook, x10 Forums, and AIM Homepage:].

Loads of changes since then.