The Give Me Credits I Don't Deserve For No Reason Other Than The Fact I'm Asking Game

jsto17

Reaction score
The title explains it all, who will win.

I will keep you all updated on who is winning here, I will no doubt be updating you frequently as i am expecting that the points will come flooding in, i'm sure you'll agree!

Current Standings

Everybody on planet earth: 0 Credits donated!

Total credits collected in the last 24 hours: 0
Total credits collected in the last 7 days: 0
Average credits recieved per hour since game began: 0

Terms and conditions apply, ask for written details. All entrants must be over the age of 18 and have the bill payer's permittion. All entries are non refundable unless otherwise stated. Do not turn upside down, no dogs allowed, may contain nuts.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Re: The Give Me Credits I Don't Deserve For No Reason Other Than The Fact I'm Asking

Can I send you minus 100,000 credits?!!

jsto17

Reaction score
Re: The Give Me Credits I Don't Deserve For No Reason Other Than The Fact I'm Asking

I'm looking through the rules and can't see anything here. You can try by all means. However that would put you in second place behind everyone else in existance, are you sure thats worth the points?

zen-r

Reaction score

I've sent you 1 credit.

I tried to send you minus 1 credit, but the form wouldn't accept it.

Darn programmers!

P.S. Do I get a badge or something now?

Last edited:

jsto17

Reaction score

Current Standings

Zen-R: 1 Credit
Everybody else on planet earth: 0 Credits

Total credits collected in the last 24 hours: 1
Total credits collected in the last 7 days: 1
Average credits recieved per hour since game began: 2

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

I'll send you zero credits. :p

Alright, three.

Last edited:

jsto17

Reaction score

Current Standings

alexandgruntz: 3 CREDITS !!!!!!!!!
Zen-R: 1 Credit

Total credits collected in the last 24 hours: 4
Total credits collected in the last 7 days: 4
Average credits recieved per hour since game began: 4

I can't see alexandgruntz being beaten, i'm tempted to save everyone from having to try and compete and end the game now and declare alexandgruntz the winner...i'll leave it open for a little while though and see what happens ;)

Last edited:

kieran5676

Reaction score

I'll donate 4 credits. YES THAT'S RIGHT, FOUR

jsto17

Reaction score

kieran5676 you crazy crazy man!

Current Standings

1st- kieran5676: 4 WHOLE CREDITS !!!
2nd- alexandgruntz: 3 Credits
3rd- Zen-R: 1 Credit

Total credits collected in the last 24 hours: 8
Total credits collected in the last 7 days: 8
Average credits recieved per hour since game began: 4

Who will challenge the current champion of the world for his title?

zen-r

Reaction score

Hey guys, I can offer you a better deal than jsto17's.

I haven't been entirely happy with the service on this thread since I gave him my 1 whole credit.

So I've decided to set up a rival service.

yahoo.gif
50% Credits-Back Offer!!!!
yahoo.gif

That's right, for every 2 credits you send to me, zen-r, I will send you 1 credit back.

So if you were to, say, send me 100 credits, then I would send you a massive 50 credits back. I can't say fairer than that now, can I?

This is a once in a lifetime deal - it far surpasses jsto17's deal for value.

- so Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!!!

Last edited:

jsto17

Reaction score

Well thats me out of business.....

I could try and rival your 50% but with administrative costs, and additional reasons, mostly of which being tax related I simply cannot compete...

What a shame, I thought I had a thriving business that was going to make me millions....just another pipe dream I guess.

zen-r

Reaction score

Lol.

As soon as your share price drops a bit more, I'm thinking of doing a company buy-out.

Alternatively, I'll wait till you go completely out of business & then I can hike my prices right up again!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Actually, I'll put zen-r out of business by offering a 99% credit return.
That's right, if you send me 100 credits, I'll send you a whopping 99 credits back. That's 49% more credits than you'd ever get out of zen-r.

zen-r

Reaction score

But do you trust ichwar to send you the refund?

He's only been registerd here for 6 months & might do a runner with your credits the moment you send them to him.

He is also only a newly established business, whereas mine has been up & running for a whole 19 hours now. Mine also has a motto. Look, here it is : "We Aim To Please". See, I told you.

My business has also donated 1 whole credit to charity, which in this case is jsto17 (a very worthy cause, in light of his heart-breaking alcohol problem).

This is more than can be said for ichwar, who is too mean to donate any credits to the originator of the thread which he is so rudely trying to hijack (like me :biggrin:).

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Ah, but my motto sounds much more convincing: "I Aim To Put zen-r Out of Business!" :lol:

zen-r

Reaction score

Now we just have to sit back & wait for the millions of credits to start rolling in!

Waiting.........

Waiting.........

Waiting.........

Waiting.........

Waiting.........

Hmmm. I had a full head of dark hair when I started this. Now look at me:
dbz_turtlemaster.gif

I can't believe no-one has been interested in my amazing 50% Credits-Back Deal :dunno:

;)

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

I'll keep how many credits I'm donating secret. Don't reveal it. ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

@ Zener it's because every one has been passing up your offer in favour of mine.

jsto17

Reaction score

Wow alexandgruntz, you don't want me to tell everyone how many credits you just sent? I can tlel you your winning.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Well, if you don't announce what he wins with, then he doesn't win! It's that simple.
So far, kieran5676 is winning with 4 credits. Can anyone do better than that?