The Jet Radio Tune In

M

minievan

LOL Erm, Thanks <3
Maybe you should consider payed hosting, so your radio is always up..

*Hint hint*

Didnt do anything xD

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
On Air Now

www.thejetradio.com | Weve Gone Lovish | Go for DJ Senior For Love Month Now.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Show is now over

Show Over

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Every time there is a shwo I will post it here. On my show(dj Senior) its all rock. Other shows from other DJS I dunno. I will post shows in this thread.

Maurice

Reaction score
You could try to make an auto queue, so that you're radio will be playing songs in a playlist when you are not there, and than just record the advertisements people pay for. And you add them into the playlist, so you will get a lot of points. If you can do this, it would be popular ;)

B

Brandon

Yes, that is possible and many people would listen in. I did this with Winamp once and shoutcast.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I think my music may have to be hosted on x10 so what do i do
?

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I need a script or something for shoutcast that can play the music thats on my pc until som1 connects. Can any1 help me?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I don't think you shulbe be bumping this topic all this much. Just edit your post.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
I don't think you shulbe be bumping this topic all this much. Just edit your post.

Sorry. It was at diffeent times and so i thought people my already have read then well the message wood not get accrossed.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Tonight February 22nd at 6:00 Toronto time. DJ Primetime will be doing a show all about GreenDay. It will have GreenDay music,reviews and much more. Check out www.thejetradio.com.

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
DHOW ALERT FEBRUARY 22nd

www.thejetradio.com | Right Now DJ PrimeTime will be doing a radio show all about Greenday. There will be reviews, music and more. So listen in NOW!!!! Tell all your friends!

*SHOW NOW OVER*

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Theres a very big opening show coming up so heres some details:

DJ PrimeTime My Chemical Romance show
THE MCR SHOW WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY I NORMALLY DO BANDS ON WED BUT THIS IS A MAKE UP 6-8 T.O TIME

DJ PrimeTime Update
. Also the next band for my featured show will be My Chemical Romance this show will broadcast on Monday March 6TH from 6-8 pm eastern time. So dont forget to send in your My Chemical Romance Requests using the request line or by leaving them as comments. Another post will be made by friday or saturday before the show on Wednesday. once again GET PUMPED

Newsletter Update
I will be writing my first newsletter on Tuesday March 28th SO DO NOT FORGET TO GET THOSE SUBSCRIPTIONS IN.

ttyl
primetime
0 CommentsPosted on 27 Feb 2006 by All The DJs