Status
Not open for further replies.

no2nsa

Reaction score
Receiving this in MySQL Databases section:
The mysql server is offline.

no2nsa

Reaction score
Thanks x10hosting Staff for updating me that my website is back online. Seeing other people getting responses yet mine has been posted longer than most. I see no purpose for the contact us threw our community forum when half the time I never even get a response for like days. From now on I can no longer rely using the community forum board until I see improved responses. I understand you are busy but not that many "Threads" have been posted since the past couple hours. I've seen staff respond to other threads posted after mine with the same situation and still no response. Yeah maybe I am on free hosting account and yes maybe I'm not paying money but you guys decided to give out free hosting and post text saying "Our forums are the most popular choice for support." Sorry if this sounds rude, but I had to post to all my followers and on my social pages about updates when the website will be back online and Unfortunately with no response from the staff to what went wrong or when it was fixed, I could not tell them. Hope you understand my frustration and hope this does not cause trouble between us but wanted to just say how I feel because this has happened many of times before on this forum when I seek help from staff I get nothing.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I am very sorry that you feel this way about the forums.

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve response times, I would be grateful. None of us are paid, and we are all volunteers with our own lives. We can't get paid, obviously - it's free hosting.

Really, I, like all of our other volunteers, are members of the community, just like you.

no2nsa

Reaction score
sorry, did not mean to sound so rude :(
That is fine, I understand and very grateful for all the work community support do. I really have no improvement responses lol.
Just wondering if you have some other kind of way I can get faster support lets say if you are not online on the forum but available to be contacted another way instead :)
If not that is fine just curious if you did.

ace_case

Reaction score
sorry, did not mean to sound so rude :(
That is fine, I understand and very grateful for all the work community support do. I really have no improvement responses lol.
Just wondering if you have some other kind of way I can get faster support lets say if you are not online on the forum but available to be contacted another way instead :)
You can purchase Prime($0.41/month) or Illuminated($1/month), you can open a support ticket. You are guaranteed support, but it may not be within the time frame you might want. As it stands with free hosting, you are limited to community support, with no response time guaranteed, and no guarantee of support. (Though the helpful people here do tend to get most things resolved.) Or, you could get premium hosting($3.95/month), with a fast response guaranteed. More info on the differences between Prime, Illuminated, Premium, and Free hosting can be found here: https://x10hosting.com/wiki/Plan_comparison

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Though for free hosting the community forums will always be the best way to get official support quickly, we also have an IRC network for live support and we're active on Twitter & Facebook. Saying this, however, community forums will always be the best method of getting support, and we aren't really able to provide a huge amount of support over social media. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.