The MySQL server is currently offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

filmpere

Reaction score
Mysql::initcache() failed: Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID uaq333) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID uaq333) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 181.

CAN U HELP ME ? :(

troop4x1

Reaction score
Does this happen a lot? I'd like to know before I commit to using x10hosting.

maldexx1

Reaction score
I've never had it happen before. But, the lack of any announcement or responses on these forum threads tells me you should hold off on signing up. I've used x10hosting for years, off and on, for piddly little projects and never had a single problem..

Now the one time I use x10hosting for a long term project that several other people are dependent on it's uptime.... well, all i can say is that quite some timing you guys got there. The worst part is, I'd just find a new host right now, but most of the free one's suck and I cannot get my databases exported from this site.. so now I have to wait and see what happens.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just spoke to one of the server managers, they are aware and working on resolving the issues with mySQL right now. There's currently no eta on when it will be completely back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.