The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

qrmmr66

Reaction score
dear
excuse me for disturbation, but It is very important for me to know the reason and the future of this problem at this moment. I My site socvet.be is actually correct and works fine; but it takes only some minutes, because I get euther mysql quessry disconnected, either the ebove message in loading the pages. to solve the mysql problem, I aded a sigle htm file loss from zen cart program, so the customer at least see an index.html instead of page not found, but even this strategy doesn't work as I see "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later. " even in index.html. the site becomes egain online some hours later!!!.
I have two othet domeins but because of these problems I didn't point stil the name servers to yours.
would you please inform me about the solution.
thank you

qrmmr66

Reaction score
server status (starka server) is almost down

hi
would you please let me know where can I see the status of the server starka, it is always down, I get either page not found, try later...,or internal server error page 500,
sometimes I get only first html page hich is loss from mysql and php, sometimes I get whole the site normal, but FTP gives me the error of maximum allowed online users, .....

PLEASE, just le me know something, I have to decide to bring the files of my other domain to here and come back to the other hosting.

best regards,
maxima:confused:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Staff has been made aware of the issues with Starka and are working to correct the problems as quickly as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

qrmmr66

Reaction score
thanks, so do you mean that I stay with X10hosting and don't go away from it? Is there any hope for? we work with online registration and online orders, even if curl is not enables on the server, but disruption makes all of our relationship with the custoers in danger.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
If you're having trouble with cURL, you need to let us know as we recently blocked Port 80 to cut down on some abuse that was being done to the servers. If you can tell us what software you're using or what addresses the software will be calling, we can add an exception to the server firewalls.

qrmmr66

Reaction score
YOU know, that is why I am asking me how you (this team) are nice peoples to help and solve the problem indivually. let us solve the problem of curl some later, I use zencart installed op socvet.be , admin folder renamed to pipi, but now i have problem that no page of de site are not loaded?
page 500 internal server error, mysql dsconnected, emails that are received many hours later, ..... I think first It is important to see why the site is off, even ftp can not be connected.
there is no lonk to see the status of the server (starka??

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry about how I worded that post earlier. First sentence I was thinking something else.

Anyways, I had someone looking at Starka earlier today. I wouldn't have any clue myself as to what the status of it is, other than the fact it is throwing 500 Errors of test installs of software I have that were working just last night. I'll see if I can get the status of the work on it.

qrmmr66

Reaction score
Excuse me, is there nobody who can say me what should I do?
I have a site that every 5 minutes gives mysql disconnected,
every half hour I get "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable", and then beomes okay,
PLease, I really thank you for the free services, but if really there is no solution, let me to move my site before I get trouble wit the customers.

I tried to install mahara, it requires postgre database, when I tried to create a postgre db even when I deleted one of my mysql dbases, I get the error that administtaor has problem creating this database;

from http://wiki.mahara.org/System_Administrator's_Guide/Installing_Mahara

Software

• Linux - any distribution should be fine, Debian or Ubuntu are recommended as they're most regularly tested on, and even have debian packages.
  • PHP - 5.1.3 or greater. You'll need these PHP extensions also.
  • PostgreSQL - 8.1+ (recommended), or MySQL 5.0.25+ with InnoDB table support.
  • Apache - 1.3 or higher, version 2 or higher recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.