The PSP is Sweet!

drdragonwolf

Reaction score
3 weeks away till the highly anticipated Playstation Portable comes out! Large screen, up to 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo, Incredible graphics, what more could a handheld gamer ask for! Post comments here please! If you have any questions regarding the unit, ask away and I will tell you anything you will need to know.

Jim

Reaction score
As soon as the Play-Yan comes out in the US, they'll be equal. :p

Conor

Reaction score
I might buy this. Does anyone know the price?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Auvee said:
I'm definately getting this :)

* Auvee hopes he doesn't get robbed when he gets it :p.

-Auvee B.
Yup! me too. I will buy it after a cuple of months so the price will go alittle lower. :teeth_smi

drdragonwolf

Reaction score
it was about 180 in japan in a currency conversion from the yen... The nintendo DS is 150 in the U.S. In the US they are only releasing the value pack that will run 249.99 dollars (The PSP, headphones, remote, 32mb Memory Stick Duo). But many people are predicting that the company will release the PSP as just the unit itself around christmas that will only be priced as 199.99. Reason being is that it is again said that the PSP would sell so fast as just the unit itself almost to fast for its own good. The unit is hardly making profit, but that more profit would come from the accessories.

if anybody has any questions what so ever regarding the unit please feel free to ask, I know just about everything and anything there is to know about this thing

drdragonwolf

Reaction score
wOOt i got the PSP! The graphics are incredible! its sleek and sexy! and it does have quite a good battery life!

Here are the game that I have purchased so far:

Metal Gear Acid
Need for Speed Underground Rivals
Ridge Racer
Twisted Metal: Head On
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Its $250 for the basic package, and it comes with spider-man2 the movie.

If you wait a couple of months. No more movie :(

Nak44

Reaction score
LOL the PSP is Awesome especially when you can get one free with the site in my sig :D:D:D
I will buy a PSP soon.

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
The PSP has no competition at all, I am betting its giving Nintendo a run for their money seeing as how not even the DS and its games can compete with the HDTV like quality of the screen on PSP and its to play ability movies, music, games.

I got so far only 2 psp games:
Spiderman 2
NFL Street 2 Unleashed