The PSP is Sweet!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I heard on the news that soney has to pay like 90.1 million dollars and stop selling the dualshock controllers and the playstation counsoul, but I think they got out of it and only had to pay the money. I heard this on my local news :ermm:

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
Dualshock controllers have nothing to do with this or the playstation console, this is the playstation portable!

Nin10doman

Reaction score
CheetahShrk said:
The PSP has no competition at all, I am betting its giving Nintendo a run for their money seeing as how not even the DS and its games can compete with the HDTV like quality of the screen on PSP and its to play ability movies, music, games.

I got so far only 2 psp games:
Spiderman 2
NFL Street 2 Unleashed

Then why has the PSP not been selling as expected? And why is that by the end of this month there will have been shipped 6 million DSes? And why is it that the DS broke the record for opening week in the United Kingdom?

Really...Everyone said that the PSPs would be flying off the shelves and would be so hard to find. I can go down to just about aby store right now and see them for sale. DSes were much harder to find near their launch.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
CheetahShrk said:
Dualshock controllers have nothing to do with this or the playstation console, this is the playstation portable!
I know... Im just saying I heard this on the news right after the psp was released!

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
Nin10doman said:
Then why has the PSP not been selling as expected? And why is that by the end of this month there will have been shipped 6 million DSes? And why is it that the DS broke the record for opening week in the United Kingdom?

Really...Everyone said that the PSPs would be flying off the shelves and would be so hard to find. I can go down to just about aby store right now and see them for sale. DSes were much harder to find near their launch.

maybe you dont live in a majorly populated area, I live in one of the 5 boroughs of New York City, every single store in the 5 boroughs is sold out of PSPs, why?, because there are more popular in the area

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Nin10doman said:

you are realy crazy I the first day it came out I want to see if any store had one and when I saw if they did NOT I reapeat DID NOT! have one. They only had some games in a pre-order boxs. They sold out so the next day they got a new shipment from SONY.

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Woot got my PSP... Finally.

af722886837b.jpg

Its awesome.. all I have is Ridge Racers though. AND IT ROCKS :D

Hiryuu SC

Reaction score
wats hot is if u get wipeout (not sure of name but its one of the games for psp) you can browse the internet with wifi

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
TwstC said:
Cost to much tho! :cool:

YOu just w8 a little longer till some discount action comes!

FOR THOSE WHO DO HAVE THE MONEY, BUY WHEN YOU SEE IT!

PSP it's so GOOD

"the look" of the psp is nice

Handheld graphics awesome,it's all in the graphics baby

Owns DS (kiddy games, although good for wasting your time over a boring day)

im gonna buy it for sure, you know why? Cuz final fantasy:advenct children is coming out on it! And it's kind of a sequel to ff7 :laughing:

Jimbob

Reaction score
I got a psp a couple days ago... It arouses me... I rented thug2 remix and i bought acid.. I though acid would be action
but its strategy
but its fun
but the psp is so sexy man
but it gets dirty easy
but its easy to wipedown
but the battery life is really long.. longer than everyone though
i have dead pixels.. perhaps 5.. i can only see them at night.. anyone else get some deaddys?

dsfreak

Reaction score
Kinda wierd, a trojan... on a game systyem?!?!? Well, leave it to Sony to make the first gaming platform that supports trojans, but nothing against Sony, because it may happen when the DS goes online as well, we will have to wait and see.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
trojan on a psp? unusual? its not all that unusual, the psp is just a really tiny computer with a custom os... what's unusual is viruses on cellphones. that i personally cant figure out...

but yea, the psp is sweet. If i had money i'd do two things with it: 1, donate some cash to x10 because they kick ass, and 2, get a psp cause they kick ass. the problem: I don't have a job, so i dont have alot of cash.

nightwolf

Reaction score
i got this but i think that sony still need to improve on the battery life alot more

Matthews255

Reaction score
I played a friends and i think its a realy good thing,

wireless internet is not bad on it and the image quality is brilliant.