The story why i was gone for a long time.

theguynamedpie

Reaction score
:( Ive been gone for awhile, cause my grandmother had a aneurysm. I'm sorry guys. Shes getting better, but well theres the story :(

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Not sure what sickness that is, but may I suggest something for all of you sick people out there. (when I say sick, I mean sick as a disease or illness).

Well there is this guy kevin trudeau I think that is the spelling, he has a natural cures book...........I have tons of natural cures books, and have even found people doing some of the things in them who do not have cancer anymore.

I basically NEVER get sick, I had the chicken pocks when I was in 4th grade, I had bronchitis in 7th grade for a month or less, and was told it would be asthma....but it is not like that anymore. I have gotten sick about 7 times in my lifetime.

1. chicken pocks
2. bronchitis
3. headaches/migraine......medicine makes you worse
4. bronchitis again, told it would be asthma
5. I drank water that someone else was drinking....I would rather not say what this was.
6. I had a really bad fever, fell down after using the bathroom in my living room and had problems with not going to the bathroom when I notice I have to go immediately.
7. I had stomach problems....hurt,not digesting everything...(colon cleanse helps).

Never gotten sick ever since I did what Kevin Trudeau says in his book....yes he has gone to jail and he has gotten away without having to pay thousands on credit cards and all that other stuff.

Glad to see you're back...I notice you only made 2 posts...I guess you are new here.....but trying to find a reason to post hehe, its ok, don't mind me.

Hope your grandmother feels good, not sure who you may really be but nice to meet you.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry about what is going on with your grandmother. Hope she feels better soon!