The truth about .tk

marley17

Reaction score
i am posting this because i was so diasppointed.. my site is up and running with x10 free service hosting. i try the .tk because its there before co.cc came. so here i go created a new site and decided to use their service. to my surprise my domain was deleted this afternoon from the time of post. at first i thought it was hack. ive check all the files and all good. i login to my account at .tk and now the list of domain is not there anymore. ..its been like 10days and i even receive a copy of traffic from them that my site was visited by 150 different ip's for the week yesterday.. im going premuim .. lolz.. this is juts to remind everyone..

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think they added a DNS support just like .co.cc. That could be a reason for your problem. Try to set those up and if you already did that then I don't know :dunno: contact their support (if there's any).

Flashgear

Reaction score
Do you have too link back with .tk? if you didnt that might by why..

Last edited:

marley17

Reaction score
it is understandable that linking back is essential but not a must. when you register for a .tk domain it is only said that your site must have visited by 25 person in the period of 90 days,,, and yes i did set up the and Use the DNS.im trying to look for any contact but unfortunately i cant find any.. this is just to warn everyone. not to kill the site.. but just a warning.. so anyways.. goodluck