The worst website that has ever existed ever

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
holy ****
I don;t even know how the creator could see what he was doing in all that flashy mess

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow. That's insane! And gross.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, it detached my retinas. Sorry for all of you who viewed it unaware of the possibility of permanent damage :(

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't care what validation you use, that website is BAD!

It almost looks like someone completely colorblind and mostly blind in general created it in the early 90's as an experiment to see if websites can cause seizures in epileptic individuals, paid for 200 years of hosting service, and then died from the sheer horror of creating such an atrocity, leaving the abomination to live on for centuries of torture to unsuspecting victims.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol what a bad website. It's funny looking at it though :D

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't care what validation you use, that website is BAD!

It almost looks like someone completely colorblind and mostly blind in general created it in the early 90's as an experiment to see if websites can cause seizures in epileptic individuals, paid for 200 years of hosting service, and then died from the sheer horror of creating such an atrocity, leaving the abomination to live on for centuries of torture to unsuspecting victims.

Thats funny as hell man. It looks like some hippy thought he should see what happens when you mix LSD with Dreamweaver :p

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm suing to cover the costs of my new eyes. :(

Hey, get to the back of the line! There are at least 15423 other people who need eye replacement and therapy to get them back to their lives :D

dhruv227

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i lost my eyes but seriously just imagine how many hits this website get's every month.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
That's the fastest time I've ever closed a tab after opening it. D:

Our Computer Tech teacher showed us this webpage as an example of what not to do (or in her words, a Not Achieved).

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
last time I opened a website as bad as that, firefox crashed!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
last time I opened a website as bad as that, firefox crashed!

Is it still considered to be a "crash" if your browser commits suicide to get the terribleness off of the screen?

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What the hell was that :eek4: I just opened it when a flashback hit my eyes for a few seconds. When I finally got my sight back everything was over cos I somehow managed to kill my browser.

Funniest thread ever :lol::lol::lol::lol: