The worst website that has ever existed ever

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

With any luck, it's hosted on a Unix V server with 10mb of RAM, so if all 4 of us go to the site at one time, it'll go down! :lol:

I hope no one DDoSs that site. It's just too dang funny.

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol yeah, it should be on the news and its owner sued for inflicting permanent eye damage on its visitors.

Last edited:

xweetok59

Reaction score
That background, i think if i watch too long, i would need glasses lol. The background is real a mess. Yeh, i think.....wait think????? Yes, think. Lol. I think it REALLY sucks!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
That background, i think if i watch too long, i would need glasses lol. The background is real a mess. Yeh, i think.....wait think????? Yes, think. Lol. I think it REALLY sucks!

You sound disoriented and confused. Probably from the awfulness, I'd say. But, I'm no doctor :biggrin:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

You may experience seizures if you stare too long

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I think we need a new website to make fun of....let's see....

Before you dare click this link, have prepared a timing device so that you can benchmark this epic quest to load a godforsaken page:

http://www.belladesoto.us/

Please, one page load per person. We don't want to consume all this person's bandwidth.

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Took 61 seconds for me and FF froze about 3 times in the process xD

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Um you do know that miauk was an organization created by the Federation of Albanian Addicts back in 1990?

According to what I have read about, regarding MIAUK they use subliminal messages within their work to actually help a person become less addictive to some things. That site is just an example of some test "dummy" sites they create that they use to torture addicts with.

If you look it up you'll find that that particular site, has actually been filed as one of the top sites the orgnization has, for making addicts, become less addictive to drugs. I know the site seems horrible and everything, but according to some studies, some addicts don't see what we see, the colors and such, have also been used to help people with attention deficit disorder.

You know those kids that always look at everything, and you think they are stupid or something....the kids, that are actually quite smart compared to average people....it's just that their brain functions soo much quicker that it notices everything...not just one thing at a time like "normal" people.

---
Above that, the site and everything I said, is just a bunch of garbage....I was uphalled to write, to make the 10 year who created the site, seem smarter than the "big guys"/Bullies here....you should all be ashamed of yourselves! ...

HEHEHEHEH....well I was just in the mood to write about something, so I thought heck why not....and yes the site is really bad... :)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Um you do know that miauk was an organization created by the Federation of Albanian Addicts back in 1990?

According to what I have read about, regarding MIAUK they use subliminal messages within their work to actually help a person become less addictive to some things. That site is just an example of some test "dummy" sites they create that they use to torture addicts with.

If you look it up you'll find that that particular site, has actually been filed as one of the top sites the orgnization has, for making addicts, become less addictive to drugs. I know the site seems horrible and everything, but according to some studies, some addicts don't see what we see, the colors and such, have also been used to help people with attention deficit disorder.

You know those kids that always look at everything, and you think they are stupid or something....the kids, that are actually quite smart compared to average people....it's just that their brain functions soo much quicker that it notices everything...not just one thing at a time like "normal" people.

---
Above that, the site and everything I said, is just a bunch of garbage....I was uphalled to write, to make the 10 year who created the site, seem smarter than the "big guys"/Bullies here....you should all be ashamed of yourselves! ...

HEHEHEHEH....well I was just in the mood to write about something, so I thought heck why not....and yes the site is really bad... :)

:lol:

I was gonna say, if that were true, the ironic part is the person needed to be on drugs to make the site :D

As for the Uber collage site, I gave up after about 2 minutes of loading. I'm wondering if the site's host only allows you to upload one file ever, so you have to put everything in that one file for your website. That still doesn't explain why the page is about 2 browser windows wide...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If I held a contest for the worst websites ever....and for every contestant to try out in it, they would have to pay lets say 5$...(the winner keeps 4 out of 5$ ...I would make a lot of money...is this legal?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, that looks like its just a mass of links that he uses ? Like a homepage for personal use. But it could look alot better :s

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm considering moving to his region long enough to register to vote and then not voting for him :biggrin:

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think MIAUK is so terrible. While it's utterly abrasive on the eyes, it just looks like it was built to look that way as opposed to having naturally occurred (and yes, I saw the comments about it having been built intentionally; it looked that way to me before I read that). One of its biggest problems is that it has a fairly consistent layout: top header, navigation in one spot on the left, content flowing vertically. On top of that, the menu is clearly labelled and makes sense in general. If you swapped out the fluorescent images for "normal" ones, it'd be a perfectly fine MIA fansite. Contrast that to sites like George Hutchins' and the Haiti News Network which look like they've just sorta grown in something of a cancerous way.

Also, my submission for the World's Worst Website: http://horserentals.com/. Unlike the others, its awfulness is more subtle. On first glance, it's merely a fairly loose layout that fails the "man from Mars" test, but I beg of you to dig deeper; try to discern the deep meanings of existence from the site and as you do, note that every page is almost completely different.

--- Mr. DOS

Last edited: