There is a problem with your request

tagaurot

Reaction score
If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our or email. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

Has anyone experienced this issue? I've been a member since 2016 but first time I encounter this.

I have tried emailing support@x10hosting.com but no reply yet. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
emailing support and waiting is the ONLY option.
there has been a lot of issues popping up lately in need of attention.
and they all seem to go unanswered right now for whatever reasons.

all i can suggest to you and anyone else with issues is to email them and wait,
or seek out another free hosting service.

tagaurot

Reaction score
I guess right now waiting is a virtue. So far this is the best free hosting service I have found. Anyways Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our or email. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

Has anyone experienced this issue? I've been a member since 2016 but first time I encounter this.

I have tried emailing support@x10hosting.com but no reply yet. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks
Can you please try now, I did a small adjustment on your account which should allow you to login again.

tagaurot

Reaction score
I can now login successfully. Thank You for the support, Anna.