There is a problem with your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdedecoa

Reaction score
Este es mi problema la web es https://xdedecoapk.x10.mx

Access is restricted to your hosting account. The restriction is due to a substantial link having been discovered between your account and another account with a history of abuse activity.

Please contact us if you are not familiar with the circumstances which lead to this restriction. We will investigate and allow legitimate use of our web hosting.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

No he incumplido ninguna norma que yo sepa, lo único que hice fue conectarme desde una red de un instituto, no se si este es el problema. Espero que me podáis ayudar, muchas gracias.

Antes de nada he consultado con el soporte por email.
upload_2019-12-23_18-20-1.png
Bueno esperé unos meses para ver si lo solucionaban y nada, así que decidí volver a insistir explicando lo mismo que estoy explicando aquí y esto fue la respuesta.

upload_2019-12-23_18-18-24.png

Vuelvo a insistir por aquí, no estoy usando proxis ni nada que interfiera la red, según dice el mensaje dice que me ponga en contacto con vosotros y eso hago pero no tengo una solución desde hace ya mas de 2 meses.

No se exactamente el porque de toda esta situación, pero es desesperante.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i have no idea what half of that says (language other than english)
but i suggest contacting them by email as their notice suggested.
waiting for a reply in the forums may take longer than youd like since
they are very busy with the control panel migration.
or you can wait for staff to reply but not sure how long that would be.

xdedecoa

Reaction score
What I am trying to tell you is that I have been trying to solve the problem via email with the support for two months, but the only thing they tell me is that I do not use proxies and I do not use any type of proxy, I have tried using several different browsers and networks and I have not let me in.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the main reason Access is restricted to your hosting account, from what i can see,
is like they tell you,
The restriction is due to a substantial link having been discovered between your account and another account with a history of abuse activity.
it does not say proxies, they mention another link that has had abuse activity/history.

xdedecoa

Reaction score
Also says that "Please contact us if you are not familiar with the circumstances which lead to this restriction. We will investigate and allow legitimate use of our web hosting." and the only thing I've done is to connect to a network in an institute, but they don't help me

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Also says that "Please contact us if you are not familiar with the circumstances which lead to this restriction. We will investigate and allow legitimate use of our web hosting." and the only thing I've done is to connect to a network in an institute, but they don't help me

If you are connecting from an institute it may fall into multiple accounts which is prohibited by Terms of service.

• Multiple Accounts
    Users detected to have multiple accounts may be suspended without notice. If you are an educational institution or non-profit that will be accessing multiple accounts from a single location please contact us so we can mark your accounts accordingly
As such a scenario when the former user/users of x10hosting using the institute network to connect had an abusive behavior and suspend their account.
This may lead to the assumption that you related to that user.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a thought, what web browser are you using ?
does it have any extensions/plugins that might be causing it
to think your using a proxy connection ?
who is your ISP (provider) ?

xdedecoa

Reaction score
I have used 8 different browsers, from different ISPs and I used the mobile data connection and my own wifi, without results.

They say that it is a problem of proxis I say that I am banned, they say that I communicate to them, I communicate them and they say that I use proxis, and I start again and so I have been 2 months. I will have to change hosting

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
im not sure, but maybe the wifi has something to do with it.
or the mobile connection. just a thought.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
its hard to say but that might be the problem.
possible he uses proxies/vpn, which may be causing you the issue you have.
just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.