There is something that I need to tell you all - its very important!

lair360

Reaction score
When I was doing my research, I began to felt something which is seriously bad...

For those who is / are with Google Adsense, Pay Per click ads, Pay per leads ads, all of these company which produce these ads, they are all getting 99.9% of your money, shares and taking all of your credits! These company host these idiotic things just to promote their market by hooking you with these little money games. So, at the end of the day their company recieves £1,000,000+ in their pocket and you guys / everyone???

Total of about: £250 if you are lucky...:mad:
These things is what I called fishing market / marketing scams!

10p per click!
£20 for buying this product.
ect...

Get what I am trying to say?

So, if you want to make real hard money, please consider it carefully and do some brain-storm with an A4 size paper.

- What I am I trying to achieve here?
- What is my goal?
- How can I promote?
- How can go tackle these problems?

ect...
ect...

Tips: create your own table and put a small text in it saying: advertise yourself here!

This is where the hard cash comes in! So, don't just stick with their games. Turn it around and play the game in their world!!

P.S. If you want anymore advice, please feel free to ask.

Thank you and please be very carefull!

Lair360

lair360

Reaction score
Not really, no. :dunno:

Ok...

When you put their ads into your webpage, you will only get some money...if you're lucky. So, in the other side (where the company is located), they are getting millions and millions of pounds!

guess what? They are making you like a pawn to server their markets.

ie, Google Adsense is getting about £600 thousands pounds + and interest by people putting their ads and you only get 1% of it!

Now, this is what I called advertise scams!

P.S. Do some research on these company and you'll see how much they are earning...you'll understand what I am trying to say....these company are tricking you!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have 2000+ visitors per day and your site is REALLY popular then you can put "advertise yourself here!" or whatever ... but if you have a personal site or a clan forum how would be interested in advertising on it?

Most of the people using Google Adsense don't really care about how much they'll get from it (dquigley is your proof). It's just a little extra money and nothing more than that.

P.S. So what if Google is earning great deal of money. They certainly deserved it :)

dquigley

Reaction score
Actually I dont use google adsense, I lean more towards promotional items like postcards, namebranded giveaways, and local advertising.

I said ew pounds because who wants to weigh more? LAME JOKE ALERT!

zen-r

Reaction score
Actually I dont use google adsense, I lean more towards promotional items like postcards, namebranded giveaways, and local advertising.

I said ew pounds because who wants to weigh more? LAME JOKE ALERT!

And I thought you were a Yank, insulting the British pound (£) !! :gtfo2:

Sometimes jokes are hard to put across in writing. :frown: :)