There was a problem creating the parked domain. Error from park wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

fds127

Reaction score
When I try to create a New PArked Domain: mintconsulting.com.br (Already registered in brazilian offical register www.registro.br)
But I receive the following error:
"There was a problem
creating the parked domain. Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar"
I know I should put the dnsnames at registro.br, but When I try I receive the following error

"Unknown Domain"

Its weird because I have 2 more others domains working fine
fortunaimoveis.com.br
oracleapplicationsbrasil.com.br

Thanks a lot

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to set up the registrar first. It sounds like there may be a problem with the nameservers right now. I'd keep trying to setup the registrar and if doesn't go through, check with the registrar to make sure they don't have any problems then submit a ticket at x10 if you still have a problem.

Just to make sure, the dns servers are:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

fds127

Reaction score
This is the message from www.registro.br

DNS NS1.X10HOSTING.COM Domínio desconhecido 30/06/2009 16:48:20
DNS NS2.X10HOSTING.COM Domínio desconhecido 30/06/2009 16:48:20

Dominio desconhecido means unknown domain

Thanks

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Hm. The only thing I can suggest is to try it again and if it still doesn't work, submit a ticket. Hopefully someone with a little more experience with this sort of thing can help you. I can't think of any reason why this is happening to you :(

fds127

Reaction score
I created two tickects
One at x10hosting and another one at registro.br (brazilian official register)

shaun166

Reaction score
i also having this problem. I cannot add new addon domain or parked domain
the domain name server already pointing to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

zen-r

Reaction score
Sorry fds127, we can't follow that link you posted to your Support ticket (needs a login).

If you want it to be read here, please copy & paste the main body of text into this thread.

Elesarr

Reaction score
it will take a bit for support to get back to your tickets they are a bit busy as we all know, and I will go out on a limb and say the error is related to the server work they are doing, I wouldn't fret about it, they will get things straightened out ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
i posted a support ticket too but no reply =x

Unfortunately, this is probably because they have been flooded with tickets & can't keep up. Don't bump your ticket, though, or it sends it to the bottom of the queue (oldest are answered first).

Best you can do is just wait now, I'm afraid. Occasionally check your ticket hasn't been closed - they've done this sometimes (see my links, below). If so, you may need to re-open the ticket.

For those people still having problems, please make sure you have read this ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-alerts/98802-chopin.html

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98693-latest-updates-6-18-09-a.html

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98555-latest-updates-6-14-09-a.html

fds127

Reaction score
I don't mind about the ticket... it seems that here people are helping each other.

So, I tried few times and I gave up I went to hosthelpers.com another free domain, I created my domain without "there was a problem creating the parked domain..." I put the dns at registar succesfully and now what!? For sure the problem was in the x10hosting side where? In the moment that I can create my website because x10hosting is veryfying if the domain was created but it was not 100% created it was a ticket in the registar waiting for a right dns configuration to be 100% created.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to be the only explanation and its weird because I created another account before...

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.