Things We're Working On

Status
Not open for further replies.

freenetter

Reaction score
Corey mate,

You and your team are doing a fantastic job with X10 and the site updates. Keep it up! ^_^

vol7ron

Reaction score
Don't close, otherwise meaninful questions/congratulations can't be asked/given about the news.

pvendetta

Reaction score
Yeah, it's good to know what's going on. I sorta freaked out at first when it said 5,000 odd minutes til signup finished. But I understand now, and it's all cool. Just would have though that the CPanel team would have been slightly more organized than this, as their software is used so much around the world!

And just a simple question, did you guys keep a backup so you could roll back if errors came up (because of CPanel)? It might be a good idea in future if you didn't before.

Good work, I believe this is the BEST free webhosting I have EVER seen! w00t!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sign-ups are now being created from the queue for Ad-Free accounts. Ad-enhanced accounts will remain off for another day or two as they are most prone to abuse. We need to be extra watchful when we dump 1K accounts on a server ;).

If Fantastico is missing in your cPanel, it will be back in the next 2 days. We have to move some licenses around for what we are doing.

-Corey

cwalker5

Reaction score
@corey:

Thanks for the update! I would like to point out a few issues that could become a security flaw if not taken care of...

After recently logging into the system, on the Account Management page and the page just after clicking login with the 'Successfully logged in' message there is a lot of output that should not be there, I've noticed 2 array()'s being vardump'd out, and also a Divide by Zero error on the account management page.

Just a notification!

pvendetta

Reaction score
Yay! Just what I wanted to hear. I'll be waiting for my account now...

By the way, why are ad-enhanced most prone to abuse?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Because of the diskspace\bandwidth

pvendetta

Reaction score
Righteo. Um, have the approvals started again? Did I read that right? And if so, is mine getting there or has it been lost in the ether? It's been a decent while...

Not that I CAN'T wait or anything, but I just don't like to as I'm starting up a new project.

Status
Not open for further replies.