"This Account Has Been Suspended"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKcutie

Reaction score
Hi everyone... my name is carmen and I'm here in the name of the ExiledKnights.tk or maybe u'll recognise it like this "http://www.nohero.x10hosting.com/exiledknights/". I'm here cuz there has come to a problem accessing the site. Everytime i try to go on the forum i get an message saying:"This Account Has Been Suspended. "

I don't know why or how this happened but i would realy apreciated if somebody would look into it.

thank you again ^^ :)

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to your account panel and then click on Hosting at the top. From there, you'll be able to see what your suspension reason is and if you can unsuspended yourself or not. Post back if you can't unsuspend yourself.

https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

Last edited:

EKcutie

Reaction score
i would but the problem is that drako the clan leader is away and won't be back for some time now and non of us have the pass... so if you would check the problem it would be amazing...
thank you very much for your time =)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
i would but the problem is that drako the clan leader is away and won't be back for some time now and non of us have the pass... so if you would check the problem it would be amazing...
thank you very much for your time =)

Your Forums Account is not linked with any hosting account. We need your cPanel username to check what happened to your account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Do you know what cPanel name it is hosted under?

EKcutie

Reaction score
i have no idea :S :S :S I'm so sorry for cousing truble here... i gues we'll just make an temp forum and wait for him to come back....... thank you so much for ur help =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.