This page isn’t working HTTP ERROR 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It could be related to php version, php 7.2 is default for all accounts, if your script is a bit older you might need to switch php version, or upgrade the script.

You can go back to php 5.6, the option to switch php version is under "Extra features"

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to guess that is due to your script being incompatible with the latest php version, I did dig a little and it appears your script uses a depreceted method to connect to mysql. The oldest php version you can chose is 5.6, but it is probably wise to upgrade your script to be able to use the later 7.x versions of php.

As mentioned above, the default php version is 7.2 which has that method of mysql connection completely removed infavor of more secure options.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I assume that screenshot does say something about why you can't connect but I do not understand the language in it so could you please translate for me?

artoisx1

Reaction score
This site is unreachable The x14.x10hosting.com server needed too much time to respond.

advmordh

Reaction score
I've the same error... I can't restore my forum. I tried to change the version but doesn't work... I need some help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.