this website gets you suspended way too easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneybuilderkit

Reaction score
i haven't been on the forums for a really long time, but ive only been inactive on the actual website for about a week and i got suspended..

they really need to be less strict with this

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
i haven't been on the forums for a really long time, but ive only been inactive on the actual website for about a week and i got suspended..

they really need to be less strict with this

Our rules are pretty simple. Just login to the forums once every two weeks. No posting required. Its really not that strict.

javayathzee

Reaction score
its better that way than if nobody got suspended for breaking the rules!

LHVWB

Reaction score
This same topic is being discussed in the feedback and suggestions area.
http://forums.x10hosting.com/project.php?issueid=109

As I said there, this isn't likely to change because it means that people can't leave inactive accounts on the x10 servers for months like you could with another free web hosts. It allows x10hosting to give accounts to people that want to use them and provide good support to them, while avoiding having millions of accounts which don't do anything.

mcklovin

Reaction score
Hey this is a great host, the least we can do is log into the forums. I had the same problem when I first joined, then I got used to the forums.

kkenny

Reaction score
Hey this is a great host, the least we can do is log into the forums. I had the same problem when I first joined, then I got used to the forums.

That's the spirit! I mean, this website has to make sure your not being a waste to the free services it offers, so it suspends people who break simple rules. If you read and follow the ToS you should be in no trouble with any of the staff or members at x10 hosting. I promise.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Closed.

Remember to log in to the forums once every two weeks so we know you are still alive (and want your hosting account). No requirement to post.

:lockd:

Status
Not open for further replies.