Ticket #CDX-795309 closed prematurely

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCX10

Reaction score
Support ticket #CDX-795309 closed prematurely

My support ticket (ticket ID #CDX-795309) was closed without being resolved. The closing message said that I had not responded to an inquiry regarding the ticket in 24 hours but I actually had responded, and I have that dated email to prove it.

We need to re-open this ticket to complete the resolution that was begun.

Thanks for your help.

RC​

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That ticket was closed because you didn't reply within a set time.
The system automatically close a ticket waiting for user reply (set as on hold) if the user does not reply within 5 days, 24 hours before it is actually closed a warning e-mail should go out.

Sadly, e-mail replies do not get appended to the actual ticket, and is therefor not viewable through ticket system, and since they are not appended the ticket status is never changed. I have pointed this out to the head admin, but not sure if/when it would be sorted.

You were also instructed in that ticket to use the forum account that is actually linked to the hosting account for support requests, which would be n2ocean49.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I managed to dig up the actual e-mail (I only got access to that e-mail account recently).

The swap option does not take an e-mail address, it should only require you to enter the forum name and password, for the account you want to switch to, in other words the one you use now. Since you're doing a swap between active accounts, e-mail should not be a factor at all (unless you try to change that AFTER swapping accounts to the one you have under the other forum account).

I have no control over when the sync between cPanel and server is done (it is supposed to be done rather quick, but various things could cause it to be delayed), however the domain you requested is the one that your site currently operate under. I'll see if I can get a hold of the one in charge of that part of the system, he might be able to force a sync.

This is how the swap screen should look, if you are seeing something about e-mail, you probably is at the wrong screen:
swap.png

This link takes you to the swap option: https://x10hosting.com/control/?account&vb&swap (you must be logged in with the forum account linked to the hosting account)

RCX10

Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping Anna.

This has been a long process, but hopefully something will get fixed soon.

Please let me know if you are able to contact the person that can force a sync.

I really appreciate your efforts.

Have a good one.

RC

RCX10

Reaction score
Hello,

I was happy to see that my site is finally back up. It even appears that the files are intact. The new problem is, my cPanel login info is not working.

Can someone tell me what is wrong?

(It may be that I went more than 2 weekswithout logging into the forums. This was because I had resigned myself the belief that the prior issue was never going to be resolved.).

At any rate, the site is up, so if someone could please tell me how to get my cPanel login working again, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
RC

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the cpanel account is still linked with your other forum account n2ocean49, please use that for logging into the control panel and request a password reset.

Also remember that the cpanel username is all lowercase.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. The domain he wants is rcd dot pcriot dot com
2. Go there on the web, it is there.
3. Use JM, and it is not in the system.
4. n2ocean49 is there, it has a free account, but the domain isn't what he wants. At least according to JM. It shows rcd dot x10 dot bz . Which is amazing because going to that URL, the server says there is no such website.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorted. That account down on cPanel did say .pcriot.com (which is why that one was working and not the other), so does JM now.

RCX10

Reaction score
It seems like this is fixed now.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

RC

Status
Not open for further replies.