To get your account fixed...

eduper

Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday I received a mail telling me that my site has been restored. Now, my sites continues down, I don't know if that's because of DNS or whatever, I'm only asking if this is normal.

my domain : eduper.x10hosting.com

eleventh

Reaction score
Got my ticket. hoping my site to be up again soon. Thanks.

Username: eleventh
subdomain eleventh.x10hosting.com

Jimbob

Reaction score
Yay.. Got my ticket yesterday! Hopefully this system increases productivity of.. uh, the fixing stuff...

yeah. Now, we wait

motokruisers

Reaction score
how do you know if you get a ticket? I sent my request yesterday when i check the email it still says it open. I really hope this gets resolved soon and gets back to normal like before.

smpfilms

Reaction score
My site's working now, even though it seems to be running a bit slow right now. But at least it's working again, that makes me happy! Thanks a ton!

eduper

Reaction score
Well, My site is working, but my Mysql DB has disappeared ! I think you have forgotten to restore it.
domain: eduper.x10hosting.com

Thanks for advance!

Last edited:

motokruisers

Reaction score
yup site is back up again but i doubt it will stay that way so don't forget to back up your site. This has to be the best free hosting ever but i hope it get stable again before server move. those were the good times. keep up the good work though guys

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i just received a note from corey that my ticket was read and that my site was restored; i just checked my site and found out that i get an error, saying that i am not authorized to view the page..

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sentient1080 said:
i just received a note from corey that my ticket was read and that my site was restored; i just checked my site and found out that i get an error, saying that i am not authorized to view the page..
If the WHM is working now I'll check it out.

Shoelace

Reaction score
I also sent in a ticket. Hopefully I sent it in time, as I was out of town for a while. Yeah, just wanted to let you know here. Thanks again. :p

greattastic

Reaction score
I just opened my ticket :)

When I try to go to my site/cpanel the page times out, and when I try to do it through the ip address in my account details I get the under construction page.

My ftp works though, is apache down? Or is there something wrong with my account?

my site is greattastic.info, username greattas

Thanks

-Ryan

eduper

Reaction score
Well, after two days down, my server is up another time.... but, My MySQL DB continues disapeared. Is this happening to you? If the answer is "no" ; I would be very pleased if Corey can take a look of what's happening.

domain: eduper.x10hosting.com

I have opened the ticked and my site files were restored; but not my DB.

Thanks for advance