Torjans

Status
Not open for further replies.

solobaja

Reaction score
hi, can some one help me please, i have trojans in my site , or something is given a false response, please tell me what i need to do to clean my site, please. thanx a have a great day.. solobaja.co.cc

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I was looking over the Google Diagnostics for your site. "

The first item of interest is this: "Has this site hosted malware? No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days."
But, I also found this: "Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware? Over the past 90 days, solobaja.co.cc appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including solobaja.net/."

My guess is that the actual problem is solobaja.net and you probably have a link somewhere on your website to solobaja.net which is distributing some type of malware.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is an IFrame in your code that are distributing virus. Please try to locate it and remove it. It can also be disguised as javascript

2010-04-26 18:54:47 http://solobaja.co.cc/|>{gzip} [L] HTML:Iframe-inf (0)

solobaja

Reaction score
Como puedo borrar este tema, no me muestra el boton de edicion o edit ni tanmpoco el de close o cerrar..

Gracias

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about closing this thread. Someone will come along later and close it for you.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Since Your problem is resolved Now. I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.