transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablont424

Reaction score
hey i have a domain in another account thats suspended and i want to add it in a new account that i have created but its telling me that this domain is own by another user how can i get my domain off that account and to the current one ?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The domain will be released when the suspended account gets terminated, which would be no less then 14 days from the day the account got suspended.

pablont424

Reaction score
My account has been suspended for more than three weeks so i dnt knw wat ur trying to tell me....my accounts always getting suspended for some dumb reason but its cool anything thats free is never good....try add my domain nt4.us to this account am using please and thanx!!!

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

What is that domain?

my domain is nt4.us you people not even give us a 24hr warning b4 u suspend us and whats the reason why so we can get rid of whats illegal you dont have to just keep suspending my accounts like that i dont get it at all!!!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your old account was suspended for hosting a chat script, something clearly indicated as not being allowed in the TOS. Violations of the TOS will always get an account suspended.

The account will be removed eventually, and with that the domain will be unlocked. Until that happens the domain will remain locked and attached to that suspended account, we will not go in and do anything about that part.

pablont424

Reaction score
well i have a chat forum whats wrong with hosting a chat script ??? thats quite dumb.......really dont get the point in that

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
well i have a chat forum whats wrong with hosting a chat script ??? thats quite dumb.......really dont get the point in that

It's due to the fact that those chat scripts (which are generally AJAX-based) tend to use a large amount of MySQL queries (and maybe even PHP processes as well), so they tend to drag the servers down a little bit. Of course, if the chat script were hosted by a 3rd party, I believe it may be allowed but don't take my word for it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course, if the chat script were hosted by a 3rd party, I believe it may be allowed but don't take my word for it.

Correction, do take his word for it. It's already been verified by me on more than one occasion that if it's not running on x10 (as in, hosted by an external site such as cbox) it's fine, because it's not our resources getting used :)

It's when it's running on your account and potentially hammering x10hosting's resources that it becomes a problem.

pablont424

Reaction score
hmmmmm how can i have a chatforum(chat community) then i dnt get it cuz i empty my database tables everyday so it doesnt takes up unecessay space........and my account has been suspended for more than 3 weeks now and its going to 4 now and all now my domain has not been released from that account and they claim it takes 14days after CRAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.