Trouble setting up .tk domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

flightge

Reaction score
I've been trying to setup my .tk domain lately but no joy.

I have .tk pointing to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com . It's been over 48 hours since I've done that and I'm still getting this error when I'm trying to create a parked domain:

Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

I'd like to see if I can get any help with this or if there is any way I could use .tk's DNS service instead (although I doubt it).

nkranx10

Reaction score
well first post the domain name of your parked domain so we can have a look and see where its pointing

I have a domain nkran.net and it points fine to nkran.x10host.com

somewhere in the knowledge base or tutorial x10 tell you how to do it , here it is have a read, another go and tell us the domain maybe we can help.

https://x10hosting.com/wiki/How_to_Use_Your_Own_Domain

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been trying to setup my .tk domain lately but no joy.

I have .tk pointing to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com . It's been over 48 hours since I've done that and I'm still getting this error when I'm trying to create a parked domain:

Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

I'd like to see if I can get any help with this or if there is any way I could use .tk's DNS service instead (although I doubt it).
You would not be able to use the .tk DNS service, we require the name servers to be set to ours at initial config (in other words when you add it).
If you are using x10 basic theme, could you please try switching to the cpanel x3 theme?

flightge

Reaction score
Here's my .tk custom DNS setup along with my domain at the top:
.tk.PNG

And yes, I am already using cpanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.