Trying to access my account from a different country

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidanLumina

Reaction score
A friend of mine and I decided to move our web project to x10hosting because we were having issues with another hoster. Unfortunately, I cannot access the account as I live in Germany. Is there any way the staff could enable me/users from Germany to login into that account? The account's email is aidanlumina(at)protonmail.ch .

By the way,
I already sent a mail to the support team but that mail is partly invalid now. We were having some issues with password resetting (besides the abovementioned issues) but we were able to solve those issues as they were caused by stupid misunderstandings.

Many thanks in advance! :)

Edit: Oh, and by the way, the support here is absolutely great! I am really impressed! :D

Last edited:

AidanLumina

Reaction score
Not 100% sure if it's okay to bump if my problem isn't solved, please tell me if it's not okay ._.

robuxggx

Reaction score
same someone help me to i ask my friend to make one and now i cant access it. ;-;

AidanLumina

Reaction score
bumping this again. :/

Also, I still didn't get any email from the support team after ~100 hours, even though it says that I would get a response within 48 hours. :/

Edit: derp, I totally forgot about Easter. Heh, enjoy your free time. ^-^

Last edited:

AidanLumina

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the reply! And sorry, I'll try to login from a computer with a static IP in ~1 minute. It would be great if you could unlock access from that IP. :) (I'll just PM you my IP, too. :) )

Edit: Turns out all my connections are via dynamic IPs, and I can't change my IP to static :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.