Trying to open a FREE hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimchiGUN

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to open a free hosting account, but I have no received my confirmation email yet.

I had been a good 15 minutes...

THANKS!!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yahoo has been known to block x10hosting emails due to past abusers. Please check your spam folder. If nothing is there, post back and let us know. Otherwise, you might need to change to a different email, and then request through the account panel to resend the confirmation email.

Last edited:

KimchiGUN

Reaction score
Changing it now... I will see what happens!

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

I switched it to my work email... and still no go...

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Still nothing... this is driving me crazy lol

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before. Yahoo email servers usually completely block any email coming from x10hosting because of past abusers. When I suggested changing to a different email address, I meant to any address that's not from yahoo. Hotmail also blocks x10hosting just so you know.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you send me an e-mail to anna[at]x10hosting.com from the yahoo e-mail you currently have set as contact e-mail I can confirm it for you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
your e-mail have been confirmed.

Though the fact you didn't get that e-mail would be a concern, as you'd probably not be able to receive other e-mails regarding your account either.

Anyways, it appears as you do not have a pending hosting account anymore, due to the time before sign up and confirmation of e-mail no doubt. Login to the account panel using your forum user name (or e-mail) and your forum password, and start sign-up from in there. This for two reasons: 1. the e-mail would be locked to this account, 2. you need forum and hosting accounts to be linked in order to keep the account active.

KimchiGUN

Reaction score
It is weird!

I get emails on that I changed my password, but not the confirmation email.

What ever you did worked, thanks for the help!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
* Problem Solved - Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.