Tutorials Website

abhishek93

Reaction score
Hey,
I just started a new website called Tutorialswalk. It will have tutorials on all things. I need some co-admins and writers for my website. Tell me if anyone is interested!
Website is:
http://tutorialswalk.info
It is currently being hosted at x10hosting Free but I will move on to X10hosting paid after some time.
Thanks,
Abhishek

wongers

Reaction score
hey there, like the site. i might be interested in writing some stuff for you, what kind of stuff you want articles written on?

abhishek93

Reaction score
@wongers: Tutorials on any topic related to computers can be written. If you are really interested then email me @ abhishek66ster@gmail.com

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Very Good looking side. The skin is just awesome :)

Especially the Background image at header is amazing..

Keep it up ;)

hyssyd

Reaction score
I like the design, still simple yet snazzy. ;)

Good stuff

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Talking about the design there are two things you can improve, favicon and "buzz it!" button, and we all know how serious those are, LOL!

No seriously, it's an excellent theme with (so far) not bad content. Just keep it up ;)

I'm sorry for not being able to help you with writing cos my hands are full with a bunch of project. The only thing I can do right know is restyling your buzz button :biggrin: so I did. You can use it if you like it.

It's the same height and width of your current one so you just have to replace it in your images folder and you are done.

Attachments

• buzz.png
    buzz.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 66

abhishek93

Reaction score
Thanks for making a 'Buzz it' icon. I will use it on my website! Thanks once again :)

garikr

Reaction score
Nice site. The one thing for me though, is that the actual tutorial text uses a little less than 50% of the screen's width ( my laptop is about 5 years old ). Since you are going to present a lot of information, I would suggest utilizing more of the viewing area. Cheers :)

marley17

Reaction score
i agree with the favicon and buzz this button - its just dont match your theme which is good .. i am not into techies stuff so i dont have anything to offer about anything related to writing. however i am good researcher .. lol .. you can check for ideas on this site which is my favorite site for techies http://hacknmod.com

abhishek93

Reaction score
I have prepared a new theme for TutorialsWalk. It will be uploaded on the website on the 1st of March. :)

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
hello abhishek,
I saw your website.Good content, may be you can add some basic batch programiing tutorials as well.

Last edited: