Two of my free website hosted here just disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superpink9949

Prime Account
Reaction score
hi guys,

ok its been a long time, anyhow when i tried to open two of my sites hosted here they are gone!?!? now i was thinking they were disabled because i haven't visited them for more than a month but what i ask is if i can get back the datas please.

the two sites hosted here are:

www.mpsped-bontoc.com
www.archogshotel.com

i kindly need the files please, better yet if someone can activate them again.

thanks a lot and its good to be back.

Last edited:

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
if you haven't visited for more than a month and you leave it for 14~ days, your account is terminated. Also, you shouldn't have more than one account although I don't think corey's picking up on that.

superpink9949

Prime Account
Reaction score
@GtoXic: when you say "terminated" do you mean theirs no way on retrieving my files or better yet reactivating the account? I know i should not have two accounts sorry about that. How do i host two websites in one account anyway?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Correct, if they are indeed terminated all data would be removed from the server.

Accounts are suspended if there's no login to the forum (with the linked forum account) for more then 31 days. 14 days after suspension is placed accounts are terminated as being inactive (this applies no matter what the suspension reason was btw).

If you know the respective cPanel usernames for those domains, we can check if that is what really happened. Do note though that ALL support requests should be done from the forum (client) account that is attached to the account you want help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.