Two week inactivity timer in affect immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuthisarminarf

Reaction score
I can't understand why there is so much hesitation over this.
If any of the ppl complaining about this here, actually owned x10hosting......you'd have a completely different view on this subject.
There are not many free webhosts that offer what x10 does. I know. I've looked around.
10 seconds of my time every 2 weeks to log into my cpanel is no hard task at all.
I can't see what the problem is.

n4tec

Reaction score
I believe compllaining about it will do nothing to change the fact that the timer started ticking and will ticking you off the server.. Just login check your site stats, update scripts if any that are under your account and that should be all...

Benjamins

Reaction score
Some of us weren't evne notified of this new change. What if we were already on a trip while all of this happened??? *angry*

komodolinux

Reaction score
well as long as the script doesnt stuff up and kick you off 4 DAYS after checking cpanel. then you are left waiting until someone can fix the issue. waiting 20 hours and counting so far.

n4tec

Reaction score
Benjamins said:
Some of us weren't evne notified of this new change. What if we were already on a trip while all of this happened??? *angry*

Sorry about that.. Then you should visit these forum and check the News and Announcement forum..

kjetila

Reaction score
Benjamins said:

So I didn't know about the timer and now my galleries are all gone? :(

I really appreciate this free hosting, and it would be NO hassle to login every week.

No way I can get my gallery back? (sort of did alotof work on that) :(

Anyways, thanks for a good service.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
All accounts that were suspended and you have posted in the "suspended accounts" forum, will be unsuspended by the end of the day.

-Tyler

Closed until further notice due to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.