Uh, hello.. I have a problem: I can`t acces my forum anymore!! (Suspension)

Status
Not open for further replies.

martijnfa40

Reaction score
I`m suspended from my host (x10 hosting).. :frown: I tried to look WHY i was suspended and i reading this:

Code:
"You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automa."

(I also read the x10 hosting rules and requirements!)

I didn`t know that and now i can`t access my forum anymore...
I have a Simple Machines Forum with many topics, members, etc.. How can i turn this back?? :confused:

Info:
- I have tried also to unsuspended it from my account panel
- My Website/forum: http://www.ccmasters.x10.mx
- Can`t acces the Cpanel
- Have read the announcements into the general forum board of x10hositng

Acount Panel:

acountpanel.png

Cpanel Failed Login:

cpanelfailedlogin.png

Email 1
email1.png

Email 2

email2.png

but i can`t still access my Cpanel and my forum..

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

your website codemasters.x10.mx is giving this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function shd_get_active_tickets() in /home/tqx/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 4187

Which means something is wrong with your script.
For cPanel: Change your cPanel password through account panel. Learn How-to and try again.

martijnfa40

Reaction score
Hello,

your website codemasters.x10.mx is giving this error

Which means something is wrong with your script.
For cPanel: Change your cPanel password through account panel. Learn How-to and try again.
codemasters.x10.mx was my older forum that (for some reasons) not worked anymore (maybe indeed that error or something). My currently forum: http://ccmasters.x10.mx is currently suspended, and how to turn it back? I have no idea.. I tried what you say to change to password with the following steps you showed me, but i can`t still login. :(

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account only shows the old domain in the details. A search for the current domain doesn't turn up any results, although a quick visit shows a suspended page. What account do you have for the current domain?

martijnfa40

Reaction score
Your account only shows the old domain in the details. A search for the current domain doesn't turn up any results, although a quick visit shows a suspended page. What account do you have for the current domain?
you mean my usename and password or something? What do you need to know or have? :redface:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
That is your Hosting Account attached to your Forum Account name martijnfa42

1. Multiple forum accounts and multiple hosting accounts are not allowed
2. Please request closure of excessive Hosting Accounts
3. When visiting the Forum, use the account linked to your single hosting account. Using add-on domains, you can host 3 separate sites with that Hosting Account
4. I show a high resource usage suspension that has been lifted.
5. Please take care of the excessive Hosting accounts and then log in to the Forum using martijnfa42 and request a Staff fix the suspension page.

martijnfa40

Reaction score
That is your Hosting Account attached to your Forum Account name martijnfa42

1. Multiple forum accounts and multiple hosting accounts are not allowed
2. Please request closure of excessive Hosting Accounts
3. When visiting the Forum, use the account linked to your single hosting account. Using add-on domains, you can host 3 separate sites with that Hosting Account
4. I show a high resource usage suspension that has been lifted.
5. Please take care of the excessive Hosting accounts and then log in to the Forum using martijnfa42 and request a Staff fix the suspension page.
Alright, the steps i follow:
1. "Multiple forum accounts and multiple hosting accounts are not allowed" I agree and understand this info clearly.
2. "Please request closure of excessive Hosting Accounts" I request to closure the following account:
Cpanel Details:
Usename: tqx
Password: *****
Website/Forum: http://codemasters.x10.mx
3. "When visiting the Forum, use the account linked to your single hosting account. Using add-on domains, you can host 3 separate sites with that Hosting Account" I don`t need anymore sites to own anymore, only the currently http://ccmasters.x10.mx . (If i don`t understand this well, then please can you explain what it supposed to be then :wink:)
4. " show a high resource usage suspension that has been lifted." I don`t understand this fact.. sorry i`m not naturally English, but Netherlands..
5. "Please take care of the excessive Hosting accounts and then log in to the Forum using martijnfa42 and request a Staff fix the suspension page." So, i have to request or the Staff will unsuspended my currently forum? :redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
2. Account terminated successfully.
5. I have unsuspended your account. In future use forums account martijnfa42 to get support. because your hosting account is linked with martijnfa42 forums account

martijnfa40

Reaction score
2. Account terminated successfully.
5. I have unsuspended your account. In future use forums account martijnfa42 to get support. because your hosting account is linked with martijnfa42 forums account
Yes indeed, my suspension is gone. Thank you. But, i can`t still access my forum:
connectionproblem.png

And also i can`t access my Cpanel.. Any further ideas?
(P.s: Tried to login with martijnfa42, but it seems i can`t post on the support forum with this account).

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The Forums are working fine now, for cPanel: Change your cPanel password through account panel. Learn How-to and try login again.

martijnfa40

Reaction score
Hello,

The Forums are working fine now, for cPanel: Change your cPanel password through account panel. Learn How-to and try login again.

Thank you so much! That makes me happy to use x10 hosting again! :)

Thank you!

Last question: In future, can i do something that i don't get the same problem again? (Like not use to much space into the database?)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

You were told several times, do not use martijnfa40.

Post as martijnfa42

Status
Not open for further replies.