Unable to Access Control Panel and Site on Specific Network - Paypeer.app Domain

PayPeer

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting Support Team,

I have been experiencing an issue with my x10hosting account.

I am suddenly unable to access the control panel and site for my domain on a specific network (IP).

I have checked my x10hosting account and can log in without issue, but I cannot log in to the control panel.

Here are the details:

I added an FTP account and SSL to my domain, and then attempted to connect to it via Terminus (SFTP).

After a few attempts, I was unable to connect to the site any longer.

I can no longer access the control panel of the site or load the domain directly.

[ URL: < https://x11.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN > ]

[ ERROR: x11.x10hosting.com took too long to respond ]

I have tried accessing the site on different browsers and devices on the network, but the issue persists.

[ URL: < https://paypeer.app > ]

[ ERROR: paypeer.app took too long to respond ]

However, I am able to connect to the domain via mobile data on my phone, but not via wifi data on the device.

I believe the issue may be related to an IP block incurred during the FTP handshake, but I am not sure.

The domain is still online according to < isitup.org/paypeer.app >, so I assume the issue is with my network or IP address.

I have cleared my browser cache and cookies, but the issue persists on all devices across the network.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.

Please let me know if you require any additional information from me to diagnose the problem.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Kind Regards,

PayPeer

ctyrd

Reaction score
I have cleared my browser cache and cookies, but the issue persists on all devices across the network.
Restart the ISP Router/Modem. If a new public ISP IP Address does not work bump your thread until Staff remove block.

paypeer.app is active

No SFTP for ftp.paypeer.app, or x11.x10hosting.com

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
SFTP will not be possible since that uses SSH (which is not available on free hosting).

Due to this the firewall did block you for failed SSH logins. I have removed the block from the firewall.

Make sure to use regular FTP as to avoid a block for failed SSH again.

PayPeer

Reaction score
I appreciate the clarification on the unavailability of SFTP.

Thank you for your time and assistance in resolving this issue.