Resolved Unable to access website on Illuminated server

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I want you to understand that I started moderating after a few years break, and this absolutely would not have happened if you posted a few weeks later :p

I have seen this issue from another user and it was able to be resolved. I have flagged this thread for admin review. Please allow around a day for a response. If you do not get an update after a few days, I will put your thread back at the top of the list. Sorry for missing it before.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
All accounts from Illuminated was supposed to be migrated to x14.x10hosting.com by end of February, about a week after your post that you linked to in the initial message, this may be one reason why the post got overlooked for additional reply.

However I did look and for a reason unknown to me your account appears to not have been transferred. I know that they looked into what accounts had been actively logged into before migrations but from what I been told anyone logged in at least in the last 12 months, possibly even the past 24, should have been transferred. I can not see how you logged into the actual server, but I can see you logged into the account panel at least within that period.

Sadly there was no backup on the locations I can access right now. I have sent a message to head admin (Corey).

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I have not heard anything. The head admin has been difficult to track down due to the server migration, backend update, and now this Covid issue. I'm sorry; maybe Anna knows more.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Have not heard anything from head admin in the past few days, I sent another message to him though.

PhantomCode

Reaction score
Hi guys, I see Corey has resurfaced recently. Any chance you could move this along?
I really don't mind about the account being inaccessible, I just want my files back.
Can you please just send me a backup of my paid account?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I saw Corey reply to you in chat. I'm replying so your thread stays at the top of the list.

PhantomCode

Reaction score
Thank you for following up @garrettroyce. Unfortunately no resolution yet.

The site is still down and I'm still unable to log in via SSO, though I am getting a different error now:
upload_2020-4-29_11-53-16.png
Retrying gives the same result

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I will keep watching your thread until a resolution is found.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I understand, just a bit frustrated :(

Understood. This isn't the result I'm used to and I'm annoyed that I have to keep bumping this post, but when you have tens of thousands of hosting accounts, there's always got to be the few that are really jacked up. I feel very confident that you'll get your site back, but as for when, unfortunately I'm not sure.

I do know that seeing your post on the top of the heap every day gets annoying and the squeaky wheel gets the grease :p

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Corey missed one tiny little detail... SSO uses session based login with the help of something called Loginkeys, he never enabled that for the account. I did so this morning before running of to work so logins through the sso panel should now work properly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.