Unable to connect to SQL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'cyzlak_admin'@'lotus.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES) in /home/cyzlak/public_html/common/includes/class.db.mysqli.php on line 21
Unable to connect to mysql database.

My site was working fine earlier and I haven't changed anything. How would I fix this, or is it a hosting issue?

apbg2801

Reaction score
This is probably due to the "Lotus MySQL Swap". Now I hope ur problem have resolved automatically.

My site too was down for sometime but now everything is okay. See Lotus MySQL Swap. ;)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a similar topic here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/102253-starka-mysql.html although that one's from the Starka swap.

Try erasing the user in cpanel and recreating it, and giving it the appropriate permissions to the database again. It -sounds- like there's a few users whose database users are losing their permissions to the databases :(

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you need to use "localhost" as host, not "lotus.x10hosting.com". Also, check the server alerts

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Adding 'lotus.x10hosting.com' to your remote access list fixed the issue.

-Corey

chucklebutte

Reaction score
It was there when I made my post but I just got a chance to check forums and seems that everything is OK as usual ^___________^

Thank you again X10! I am such a worry wart, even though with you guys I shouldnt worry! Havent let me down! <3 Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.