Resolved Unable to connecto to my cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

abisacce

Reaction score
Hi, this is what i see when i try to login in my cpanel:

Welcome back, Li
Details on your web hosting account are below.

Username: abisacce

When I click on OpencPanel I receive:

This site can’t be reachedx11.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

My account: accessit.ga (username: abisacce)

My website https://accessit.ga works OK!
but I don't have FTP access as well.

Please, I need my accounts back!

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I see no reason why you should not be able to log in. Thank you for being diligent with your logins during the server transition.

I believe the issue may be related to a firewall, but I cannot see if that is true or not with my access level. I am requesting an admin look at your account for discrepancies. If you do for some reason have trouble logging in, please make sure to reset your password using the lost password function of https://x10hosting.com/sso/login . Repeatedly using bad credentials may result in getting blocked. You very well could have done nothing wrong, but I have seen this happen and wanted to mention it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your IP was found in the firewall due to: Failed POP3 login

I have removed the block, please ensure that you have the correct information on your email client.

Just a little additional information:
If the .ga domain was previously parked, it would now be converted to a domain pointer, which can not hold any email accounts for instance, so if you had an email account under that domain it will currently not be a valid email address.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see now when I look into the account closer that you have the .ga domain as the default domain, so yes you can have that email address then.

abisacce

Reaction score
I see now when I look into the account closer that you have the .ga domain as the default domain, so yes you can have that email address then.

Thank you Anna!

Everything now works OK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.