Unable To Login My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoiledm

Reaction score
Every time I attempt to login I keep on getting an error message and this pops up
upload_2015-2-19_16-18-59.png

I've tried to change my password almost 4 times and I still cant login no matter how much I try.

I've looked at other threads and have tried to flush my "DNS" as well as manually open the 2083. I've also cleared my browser cache as well as turn on and off my wifi router and still nothing works.

Please help

spoiledm

Reaction score
Hi, I've tried for the last 3 days to log into my account but every time I do it brings me to an error page and says "An error has occurred processing your request." I can't reach my account, my cPanel. All it does is force me into a loop of changing my password and no matter how many times I change my password I still cant login correctly. Please help as getting into my account is a very urgent matter

My account is spoiledmilkatlanta.x10host.com
and I use lasallefromhell@gmail.com as my username to login

Please help, Thank You
upload_2015-2-19_19-16-7.png

spoiledm

Reaction score
Can any one help me as I've been watching this forum all day and I keep seeing everybody get their questions answered but mine. Not sure if my account is suspended or what but I can't login into my account every time I do I get an error message as well as this pops up and doesn't let me move forward.
upload_2015-2-19_21-3-32.png
I'm begging for somebody to help as I haven't been able to use my account for the last 3 days and have no clue how to get past this error message. Somebody please help me.

PLEASE

spoiledm

Reaction score
I've been on this forum all day trying to get answer as to why I can't login. Everytime I login it gives me an erro message
Please help
upload_2015-2-19_21-55-18.png

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
spamming this forum will NOT get you help any faster
you need to wait for a Admin who can help you

spoiledm

Reaction score
This my first time using a forum and I'm just looking for help. I'm literally seeing everybody getting their questions answered except for mines. Can you please help me as this is a pressing issue that needs to be resolved asap.

I keep getting an 2083 error and for some reason I can't reach my account.

brittbr2

Reaction score
Are you behind a fire wall that blocks that post and as bdlister said spanking won't help

spoiledm

Reaction score
I don't think I'm behind a firewall as I've tried to not only take down my firewalls but also manually open the 2083 port using windows settings

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have the same when trying login from office even though I have full access through the firewall. The SSO doesnt seem to very firewall friendly. Try connecting through a direct link such as your home network or on phone.

spoiledm

Reaction score
Just tried to do it on my phone and still got the same error message. I've also turned off my router and reset and at this point I'm not to sure if my account is suspended or what. And thank yall so much for responding and trying to help me out

spoiledm

Reaction score
I did which brought me to the cPanel login which kept on saying I had the wrong Username/ Password

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have merged your threads into one, to help keep the forum clean.

Please could you try logging in to cPanel from the direct link @ChatIndia provided, using the username "spoiledm" rather than your email address? :)

Thank you,

spoiledm

Reaction score
I used the "spoiledm" username but was still given an invalid error message

upload_2015-2-20_13-44-19.png

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I used the "spoiledm" username but was still given an invalid error message

View attachment 8618
I've seen a issue with cPanel login. Sometimes when I copy paste username/password in cPanel login fields, it insert a blank space after the username or password. And that gives wrong username/password error. I am not sure whether you are manually typing the password and username or doing a copy paste. But I thought i should tell you about that issue that occurs with me very often.

caftpx10

Reaction score
I've seen a issue with cPanel login. Sometimes when I copy paste username/password in cPanel login fields, it insert a blank space after the username or password. And that gives wrong username/password error. I am not sure whether you are manually typing the password and username or doing a copy paste. But I thought i should tell you about that issue that occurs with me very often.
Ages ago, for something else, auto-fill did put in the correct information but the result came out as invalid (doesn't seem to be any spaces as far as I know). A refresh or two and typing it manually worked completely fine.
Of course, as this case is different, I doubt that auto-fill will be the issue here.
I thought I would just let you know. :)

spoiledm

Reaction score
Ages ago, for something else, auto-fill did put in the correct information but the result came out as invalid (doesn't seem to be any spaces as far as I know). A refresh or two and typing it manually worked completely fine.
Of course, as this case is different, I doubt that auto-fill will be the issue here.
I thought I would just let you know. :)

I appreciate yall but I manually typed in the username as well as password and it refuses to work. I'm going to try to change my password oncemore, maybe it'll work after that

Status
Not open for further replies.