Unable to login to Account Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptosV2

Reaction score
Error code: 0F3CB740

I have created a new account but after following the activation email's URL I cannot login for the first time. If I try to use my username instead of email in the box it tells me "Invalid email address or password supplied." Any incorrect password with the correct email gives the same result.

It seems like the activation service is down.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You login using your forum username and password the one you use now

KryptosV2

Reaction score
As I suspected that didn't do anything, "Invalid email address or password supplied."

Forum account is not the same as your hosting account.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, it is linked to your hosting account, I suggest you try to verify it a little later.

KryptosV2

Reaction score
It still won't set up my account panel properly. Trying to login still gives the "Error Code 0F3CB740" message if I use the email.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems there is a cookie session error, I will notify an admin.

jimmysticker

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem. I have signed up for a new free hosting account. Clicking on the link in the confirmation email takes me to the control panel login. Inserting correct email address and password results in the following error (after some time)
"An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code 0F3CB740)"

I have retried a few times over about 30 minutes now.

Also tried my username instead of email address because the login says "email or username", but as the other poster said, this results in another error "incorrect emails address" or something similar.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah please read my above post, I have notified the admins, that error is a session cookie error.

jimmysticker

Reaction score
I don't know if this may help, but I just emptied my internet cache and deleted all cookies, tried again, same error.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know if this may help, but I just emptied my internet cache and deleted all cookies, tried again, same error.

Hello, it is caused by a software cookie session error, and not caused by anything on your end. I suggest waiting until an admin replies.

KryptosV2

Reaction score
Update 05:45a: The problem has been resolved. All users should be able to login successful, any pending hosting signups may be completed.

Thanks to whichever Admin fixed that bug. Everything seems to be functionally normally now.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be Bryon I'd guess.

Since the issue is now sorted I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.